"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How important is style?

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
161
Age
35
Location
FL
I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

I would consider myself a super clean guy- I get my haircut two to 3x a month to stay fresh. I always wear cologne, & take super great care of my teeth & body. But I can't help but think my style may be holding me back a bit when it comes to getting IOIs from women. Since I have a personal training job, I basically live in basketball shorts, running shoes, & black tee shirts. I recently bought a few pairs of jeans & am starting to wear those more often when I go out. Today I'm gonna hit the mall & buy some new shoes- probably a pair of adidas ultra boosts since they are super popular & look nice. When I really start with approaching during the day I want to look good. I know not to overdo it & wear a damn suit in 100 degree Florida heat, but I want to find some good style ideas. I'm a rugged looking dude, I have a full, dark beard & a hard part gentlemans cut with the sides faded super tight. Every now and then I'll wear flannel shirts when I'm out, but the heat down here makes long sleeve stuff kinda hard to pull off.

What are some do's & donts for fashion & style that will attract women? What has worked best for you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
161
Age
35
Location
FL
I really like the look of military jackets/ leather jackets. I'd wear one every day if the weather allowed for it here. I feel kind of hipsterish in the flannel when I wear it no doubt.

I read on another site that it's smart to avoid shirts with logos & just aim for plain shirts in black, white, or earth tones..sound about right or totally wrong?
 

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
1,025
Reaction score
99
I go with some designer jeans, an expensive and well cut nice T-shirt (like Roberto Cavalie or Versace or Hugo Boss) and some very nice boating shoes. It fits my age and style (39, pretty fit kinda chill guy) When I wear a nice polo shirt (Calvin Clein is pretty good) I get a lot more looks, so that might be a good option. Overall no need to wear a suit but ya gym stuff doesn't help you at all. Dressing well gibes you a couple added points to most womens scale.
 

longtail

Banned
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
128
Very difficult to offer feedback without seeing your face/body, which means giving up going incognito on an international/english based forum which is permanently archived in digital format.

If you want advice that could actually help you, best to get this feedback from a smaller, local group with members only access.
 
Last edited:

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
25
Age
59
This depends upon your environment. I live in Spain but travel and work around Europe. Southern Europe is easy, whereas in Northern Europe, you will be judged by what you wear. I met my last 3 LTRs whilst wearing shorts, T shirt and open sandals. What is very important is that you feel confident and relaxed in your attire, whatever it might be.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
161
Age
35
Location
FL
I go with some designer jeans, an expensive and well cut nice T-shirt (like Roberto Cavalie or Versace or Hugo Boss) and some very nice boating shoes. It fits my age and style (39, pretty fit kinda chill guy) When I wear a nice polo shirt (Calvin Clein is pretty good) I get a lot more looks, so that might be a good option. Overall no need to wear a suit but ya gym stuff doesn't help you at all. Dressing well gibes you a couple added points to most womens scale.
Definitely need to pick up a few polo shirts. I honestly feel better when I dress a bit classier than my everyday work wear
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Untucked dress shirt, jeans and shoes worked well for me, with or without a backward ballcap
 
Last edited:

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
Summer wear, shoot for classic styling such as Polo shirts, untucked button shirts, khaki plain front shorts and Sperry canvas style sneakers. Oh and sometimes tees under the button shirts.

Avoid cargo shorts!!
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Best way i found is ask women for help, either a client in the store or a clerk.
My ex helped me lots with that.
Surprisingly stuff i did not like that ex pick up i was often receiving compliment from other chick about it
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Whatever your personality is, it has to reflect in your style, otherwise it’s mismatched. How people dress is communicating how they think of themselves

Style is really important. Subconsciously you communicate higher value to your own self as it feels great to look great. Plus it’s how people initially judge you.
Think of Christmas presents. Looks goofy when it’s too much. But just plain wrapping is boring and dismissible. So you go somewhere in the middle. Where you can see effort was put, but they didn’t care too too much.

Flip through a GQ and see what styles resonate with you.

I personally like solid colours and match from there. Blacks and whites, greys, and earth tones. Layers. Sunday afternoon English Moto meets high end New York fashion with a touch of military (except no camo; just Forrest greens, and colours that look kinda earthy)
Nothing too dressy. More edgy, sharp, urban. Leather jackets, black jeans, boots of various styles, tshirts, long sleeves, layers. All together it’s complex but really simple. Spend money on bigger items like a leather jacket and boots. Mix high end fashion with H&M. Top fashion brands with old rock tees.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top