“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How important is humor/being funny?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
I can laugh it up with all my friends, and they always tell me how funny my jokes are. However how do I translate this to new girls that I meet? I always have it in my head that I have to be a stand up comedian right away to them. Sometimes they end up not laughing at my jokes (or not getting them, i have a really weird sense of humor) and it makes for a really awkward time afterwards, or I just walk away. That's not the way to go right? I know so many serious d.j's that are getting girls by the second and they have NO sense of humor whatsoever...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Funny is as funny does.

Humor is not always that important. It just depends on you. Comedy is my specialty, but you don't have to tell jokes to be funny. Like for me, I do story type of humor and I do puns and other old style stuff. But, I think confidence is the most important. Self-esteem. If you have that, then you don't need funny.

P.S. ****y Funny works wonders!
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
My calculations show that humour is only 8.243512433% important. :)

Cheers
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Humor can be a great way to get to a girl....They love to laugh, any girl that doesnt has problems....Dont feel like you have to be a stand-up comedian like you said...just act as if its your own friends (except that **** and fart jokes) you'll find some girl that is attracted to you for that....i've seen it soo many times
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Don't listen to what other women say "He has to be funny" that is bullcrap. Just stick with ****y+funny routine and that'll win them all the time.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Humour as any other positive quality has its effects... A good sense of humour wont outgame a crappy attitude or lack of confidence though.. But ye, it does help if it fits your personality which it obviously does.

Just make sure you arent just "That funny guy"
 

DrBeard

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
10
Age
45
Location
Blackpool!
I always like to win women over by doing a little number called "the crucifixion of a frog". When I'm talking to them I stop and act as though I'm crucifying an invisible frog.

HB: "What are you doing?"
Me: "I'm crucifying a frog."
HB: "What are you talking about?"
Me: "Well, if we're going to live in sin, someone has to suffer."
HB: "What the f***?"
Me: "Jesus died for our sins and since he's not around, I figured this frog would do."
HB: "You're freaking me out."
Me: "HAHAHAHA. I can't believe you fell for that! I was only joking."
HB: "Oh yeah, I knew all along."
Me: "No you didn't. You thought I was crazy or something."

At this point I lean over and shout "RAAAAAAAAA!" Then we can't stop laughing.
 

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
1
Location
MY reality
There is no way to "translate" humor to girls. Just be yourself, and use your own sense of humor. That's all there is to it. Girls are people too, you know.

The only difference I see between them and guys is the fact that girls:

1) are hot
2) have tits and nice asses (at least the girls I know)
3) have pussies :D

For the most part, I act the same around chicks as I do around my male friends. I don't alter my personality or sense of humor to cater to women.

Just be yourself. And if a chick doesn't dig your sense of humor, it's her loss. I know plenty of chicks who don't dig my sense of humor (well, I used to know them, I just don't hang out with them anymore), and I know plenty that do like my sense of humor. I might be a little egotistical saying this, but, if a girl doesn't get my jokes, she probably ain't smart enough or cool enough to meet my credentials.
 

Hurri

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia, Brisbane
what do girls really want? sex? they just cant say they do

so when someone asks what she looks for in a guy, she will not say good sex, but rather, honesty, funny, etc

Being Funny will help but it wont get you laid on it's own.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
honestly speaking, girls want a guy that can make them laugh their heads off. things would be preeeettty dull if you were the all serious talker all the time.

i dont think C&F is as important as Witty funny, it's a different ball park and it does make you seem more clever as a person. i've rarely to never do any c&f to girls, cause there was no need to, but just used witty humor and they just crack up like that.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I think this boils down to the girl. Not every person will find your sense of humor funny.

I'm generally an outgoing and funny guy. Most everyone I know tells me that. I tend to say whatever is on my mind. Some people take to it, while some don't. There's not much you can do about it.

If you like a girl, but she doesn't seem to get your sense of humor, maybe it's a better move to just move on.
 
Top