"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How important is GETTING LAID for you?

How important is GETTING LAID?

  • VERY IMPORTANT! I will feel ashamed being a virgin at age 20!!!

    Votes: 16 27.1%
  • SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT... I focus on career and what I wanna do in life...

    Votes: 29 49.2%
  • NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL... I don't really look for pu$$y...

    Votes: 14 23.7%

  • Total voters
    59

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
... how important exactly?

I hear some people think its sooo important... that they get embarrassed and wanna kill themselves if they are 20 and havent tasted pu$$y yet...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
It isint my life priority, i make do using my left hand :eek:
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
It's important enough that I focus a good portion of my attention to the all important question :

"How am I going to get laid tonight?"

But, I still focus on the other areas of my life as well.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Most of my (post-pubescent) life I've been able to get it when I need it, so I just stopped caring all that much about it a while ago.

If I'm in a relationship its just a matter of time and place.

If I'm not, it's just a matter of going out and chatting up some girls.

If I need it it'll come to me.

-Cyrano
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
I view it as I view anything fun. Its not worth a thought, but its fun while it lasts.
 

Sexplicite

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Only important when I'm in a relationship. Other than that when I'm single I tend to keep my mental on other things so I won't crave as much.
 

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Sexplicite
Only important when I'm in a relationship. Other than that when I'm single I tend to keep my mental on other things so I won't crave as much.
Yeh, and when you'll get to the age of 50 you'll be regreting you did just that and not went for the pu$$y at every opportunity...!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
Very

Yeah I'm almost 21 and I never got laid its pathetic I found out I had a unique aptitude for learning and just kept reading for 2 and ahalfe years (living in the middle of nowhere without a car dosnt help) but now... I need to start getting some ****ing orgies going DAMN I just realized wtf is the point of livin if u aint getting no *****! You can know it all but in the end nothing like a good ****ing.
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by IrReSiStIbLe
Yeh, and when you'll get to the age of 50 you'll be regreting you did just that and not went for the pu$$y at every opportunity...!
Yea because you said so? Psh Many more important things in this world than women. thats the DJ rule never get obsseded with women.
 

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2002
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
i don't think it is that important to me at the moment, i would say i would choose the second option but i would start to get a bit upset if i was a few years older however.:)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sexual pleasure is like any bodily function. Like eating.
At the very basic level, you need food. Masturbation is like hot dogs, Ramen noodles and Mac&Cheese. Good sex is like a big ass porterhouse steak with a baked potato and some fresh veggies. :)

Not absolutely necessary, but...damn. :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Ehh, I don't really care. I've fine with being a virgin and I still am not sure when I want to lose it.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Out of all honesty when I was younger I had girls comeing out of the woodworks who wanted a relationship or to screw my brains out and I was far to AFC to deal with any of them.

I regret every missied opportunity, thank God I'm still in my 20s although living in a religious community with all these chicks commited to pure unadulterated relationships before marriage doesn't help things one bit.

Atleast I get to focus on my schooling, that's also important....
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Some man say they persue power, money, fame, or success. But in the end it all comes for the chase for love.

And while you're young, whatever you say you want to do, its all directed to getting *****.
Why do you buy a new piece of clothing? Dont come with bull**** saying its cause you like it, the real reason is you want WOMEN to like it in you, and to get more atractive to them.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Trance
Some man say they persue power, money, fame, or success. But in the end it all comes for the chase for love.

And while you're young, whatever you say you want to do, its all directed to getting *****.
Why do you buy a new piece of clothing? Dont come with bull**** saying its cause you like it, the real reason is you want WOMEN to like it in you, and to get more atractive to them.
While that's true with most guys, I'm an exception. I could care less about what women think about me. I know me better then any woman could, so why should I care. Like me for who I am, not what I look like.
 

racerX

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Age
61
Location
los angeles
Banging a chick is great..but banging a hot chick is the best. I think the quality of the girl that you screw is more important than how many times you bang. Young babes w/ tight bodies are the best thing on the face of the planet. Think about it: nothing comes close to sliding your d1ck in & out of some young, skinny girls juicy pvssy as she moaning w/ pleasure & holding on to you...sex w/ a hottie is the best thing in life.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top