Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Important Is Communication In A LTR?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does she need to text you every night? Okay, let's say she did message you back after getting home, but literally hopped on some other dude's dvck in her bed or left her place to go to somewhere else. Meanwhile, you go to sleep happily ever after because she sent some pointless good night text to you. This is why I think this is silly because if she was going to cheat on you, she WILL regardless of these texting rules you have. These rules make you look like some paranoid failed dictator afraid of being assassinated by the populace, not some confident strong leader that is well-liked by his subjects. Even if she just fell asleep and forgot to text you back, you are turning her against you with these silly rules of yours.
Dude you are missing the point... She doesn't need to text me goodnight. I never initiate goodnight or good morning texts. However I have simply asked her to let me know she got home ok..

And this might come as a Fukin shock to you! People in LTRs do say goodnight and goodnight to eachother. Crazy right?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does she need to text you every night? Okay, let's say she did message you back after getting home, but literally hopped on some other dude's dvck in her bed or left her place to go to somewhere else. Meanwhile, you go to sleep happily ever after because she sent some pointless good night text to you. This is why I think this is silly because if she was going to cheat on you, she WILL regardless of these texting rules you have. These rules make you look like some paranoid failed dictator afraid of being assassinated by the populace, not some confident strong leader that is well-liked by his subjects. Even if she just fell asleep and forgot to text you back, you are turning her against you with these silly rules of yours.

Let me know you got home ok Is a crazy silly rule? Wow I need to remember that one.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your conflating two different things together. I don't need her to say goodnight to me every night, in-fact I try to avoid goodnight text messages all together.

This is not about, oh chit she didn't say goodnight.

This is about when in a LTR.. If my girl is out late, she needs lets me know she got home fine.

If I went out for the night, and simply did not make contact again till late the following day, I bet my last cent, she would be asking the same questions.

Most people in LTRs would expect this from there chick. What planet are you on lol

Reaction score
Your conflating two different things together. I don't need her to say goodnight to me every night, in-fact I try to avoid goodnight text messages all together.

This is not about, oh chit she didn't say goodnight.

This is about when in a LTR.. If my girl is out late, she needs lets me know she got home fine.

If I went out for the night, and simply did not make contact again till late the following day, I bet my last cent, she would be asking the same questions.

Most people in LTRs would expect this from there chick. What planet are you on lol
Is it concerning? Possibly. Is it worth freaking over and ghosting your GF? Heavens No. You should've just said the next morning, Hey I never saw your text notifying me that you made it home safely, Are you Okay? I forget stuff all of the time, we aren't perfect. She could've just been drunk and passed out and woke up late which seems normal to me after a night out.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP i have read several of your posts in this thread and more and more is coming out

There are multiple questions than can really be answered and i am now 90% certain there is another guy on the scene because as soon as they give you the old " i'm off to sleep "

yet you can see she is still online you have a big problem because not only has she directly lied to you , but you have to ask what exactly is so important she needs to be online constantly at that hour !?!

My last main plate / gf whatever you want to call her

was particularly devious she would have sold her own mother if it meant be believing her lies , i think even she believed them but eventually i put all the pieces of the puzzle together and had her dead to rights

Modern women really really struggle with being honest and transparent , there's just too much temptation out there

Proceed with extreme caution

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it concerning? Possibly. Is it worth freaking over and ghosting your GF? Heavens No. You should've just said the next morning, Hey I never saw your text notifying me that you made it home safely, Are you Okay? I forget stuff all of the time, we aren't perfect. She could've just been drunk and passed out and woke up late which seems normal to me after a night out.
And that is exactly what I did... I left her alone, done my own thing, kept Busy... She called me last night.. I spoke to her... And calmly just said, hey if you're out late, just let me know you got home safely.

So what's the issue lol

Realistically I shouldn't have to tell her to do this.. She should just let me know naturally

Reaction score
OP i have read several of your posts in this thread and more and more is coming out

There are multiple questions than can really be answered and i am now 90% certain there is another guy on the scene because as soon as they give you the old " i'm off to sleep "

yet you can see she is still online you have a big problem because not only has she directly lied to you , but you have to ask what exactly is so important she needs to be online constantly at that hour !?!

My last main plate / gf whatever you want to call her

was particularly devious she would have sold her own mother if it meant be believing her lies , i think even she believed them but eventually i put all the pieces of the puzzle together and had her dead to rights

Modern women really really struggle with being honest and transparent , there's just too much temptation out there

Proceed with extreme caution
If there is another guy then no rules are going to stop her from doing anything at this point.

Reaction score
And that is exactly what I did... I left her alone, done my own thing, kept Busy... She called me last night.. I spoke to her... And calmly just said, hey if you're out late, just let me know you got home safely.

So what's the issue lol

Realistically I shouldn't have to tell her to do this.. She should just let me know naturally
I'm in and out of threads, I missed that part. I just saw you freaking out over her not sending you anything and other posters convincing you to ghost her lol. Regardless, if you want to keep this girl long term, you are going to have to knip the butt with her about this toxic friend of hers. She has to go.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in and out of threads, I missed that part. I just saw you freaking out over her not sending you anything and other posters convincing you to ghost her lol. Regardless, if you want to keep this girl long term, you are going to have to knip the butt with her about this toxic friend of hers. She has to go.
Yeh I mean hey nothing wrong with her going out with her friends, if I know she got home safe its all good... I just found it odd she went out with this freind and her behaviour changed to, not letting me know anything

Reaction score
Yeh I mean hey nothing wrong with her going out with her friends, if I know she got home safe its all good... I just found it odd she went out with this freind and her behaviour changed to, not letting me know anything
Your gut is suspicious for a reason. Unless her friend is a widowed single or escaped a terrible situation, she isn't a good influence just by being a single mom.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gut is suspicious for a reason. Unless her friend is a widowed single or escaped a terrible situation, she isn't a good influence just by being a single mom.
I can already tell she isn't a good influence, especially with her being a single mom.

However not sure if telling her to cut off this freind of hers might end up pushing things too far (i.e being accused of being controlling)

Reaction score
However not sure if telling her to cut off this freind of hers might end up pushing things too far (i.e being accused of being controlling)
There's other ways of doing it. It might be a year plus long battle or so, but if you want to maintain a healthy relationship with this woman for as long as possible, this friend needs to be answered.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mention anything about rules , women do not follow rules

I told OP to pull well back and proceed with extreme caution
I am taking your advice on... She wanted me to meet her sister and some family members this Saturday. Just sent a text telling her that I have been asked to come into work on Saturday, so will have to meet her family maybe another time she seems ok about it.

Reaction score
I didn't mention anything about rules , women do not follow rules

I told OP to pull well back and proceed with extreme caution
This is OP's GF, not a plate? If there's another guy, then OP should end the relationship immediately not attempt to hold frame.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is OP's GF, not a plate? If there's another guy, then OP should end the relationship immediately not attempt to hold frame.
I don't think there is another guy. No evidence to suggest that. I think she got influenced by her friend.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your 1 year + in and living with her the title "GF" doesn't mean f@ck all in todays world

Women are calculating and devious

NOT all of them , but remember they usually have 10X the options men do

They are fully aware of this

What you think you run into a fine chick and all of a sudden she just stops all interactions with other men !?! because your so special ?

Give your ego a wash down

Boys these girls get like 20 messages a day from simply clowns on instagram , snapchat , facebook whatever

They are master plate spinners

OP's chick gave bizarre behaviour with zero explanation

there ain't no smoke without fire !

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your 1 year + in and living with her the title "GF" doesn't mean f@ck all in todays world

Women are calculating and devious

NOT all of them , but remember they usually have 10X the options men do

They are fully aware of this

What you think you run into a fine chick and all of a sudden she just stops all interactions with other men !?! because your so special ?

Give your ego a wash down

Boys these girls get like 20 messages a day from simply clowns on instagram , snapchat , facebook whatever

They are master plate spinners

OP's chick gave bizarre behaviour with zero explanation

there ain't no smoke without fire !
This I agree with... They literally have got a ton of options. And they won't give up these options either.

However even though this situation seemed quite shady, there are some reasons that make me believe she didn't do anything.

First of all she was sat next to me, when her freind sent her the text message about going to the cinema and I saw the text.

She then sent me video footage from inside the cinema with the Freind.

Also the film started at 7.30pm and finished around 10pm.. After that I seen her online FB messenger for about an hour (But she didn't message me)

Plus she had work in the morning. I really doubt she was doing anything dodgy, the only thing that seemed off was, her not messaging me to let me know she got home ok, also not texting me in the morning.

However by the afternoon her hamster spun out and she was sending multiple text messages to me, then eventually calling me

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. You might as well just not date if you are this pessimistic about women lol. Girls attempt to lock up guys that they deem high value VERY early in the dating phase. Only low value guys have to play this chase and pray game with women for months before they give in and settle with them. When I was a low value guy in college and starting my career, oh yeah I had to chase and play the waiting game. Now that I am more established, make more money, and in decent shape, it doesn't take no less than a month before a girl starts asking about exclusivity.