How Important Do You Guys Consider Height in a Woman?

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am 5'11". Strange but I've only been with a couple of women under 5'6", they average about 5'8" with some over 6 ft, never had a true shortie spinner, they gravitate elsewhere. Have never been successful with average height and shorter women for some reason, so no, guess it's not a big deal for me.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My "problem"
I'm an honest 5'10", which I don't consider "short", but i absolutely LOVE women in high heels, so any chick 5'8" or over in heels is going to be taller than me......One 5'8" girlfriend even told me that she didn't wear her tallest heels w/ me for this reason.....bummed the crap oughta me, but I've been told I'm good looking and blessed "down there", so I can't be too f#$%in selfish in life

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I like women who are shorter as well. I think they generally have nicer bodies than taller women. I've also never been a fan of long legs. I keep hearing that 5hit in songs about a guy who likes a girl with long legs. I don't get it. Long legs usually means short torso. I think it looks awkward.
I know so many guys who talk about long legs. I like legs, but I've never quite gotten what the big deal about long legs was. High heels, same thing. They're supposed to make the legs look longer. I really don't get it. Who cares how long they look? Obviously someone, but it doesn't do anything for me.

This reminds me of long fingernails, I don't get those either. Long fingernails are supposed to make a girl's fingers look longer. And this is appealing why? I actually prefer a girl with short fingernails. Long fingernails (IMO) look kind of stupid and incredibly impractical.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't really care about their height if they look good, and are proportionate. i am 175cm tall, and i had girls being 150cm tall to 190cm tall. it didn't make a difference. in horizontal they are all the same height. and their holes are mostly the same. :D

so as long as they aren't bothered, i sure as hell am not. as i saw, mostly girls around 170 cm are the pickiest in terms of height. they care. the rest, not so much.

Ruthless

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like tall women. I like short women. They all have legs like I like 'em, feet on one end and pvssy on the other.

Pound em all.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I know so many guys who talk about long legs. I like legs, but I've never quite gotten what the big deal about long legs was. High heels, same thing. They're supposed to make the legs look longer. I really don't get it. Who cares how long they look? Obviously someone, but it doesn't do anything for me.
Can't speak for anyone else, but long, slender legs go better up in the air, or over their heads and against headboards or walls. They also wrap better around, so for me it's a sex thing in addition to visual.

Vigs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont care as long as they are not taller than me when they wear heals.