Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I went from w@nking 6 times a day to spinning 6 plates

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:
I saw an old plate out, we stopped banging because she got a bf - no biggy. But now she's single and apparently misses the 'fun' we used to have. Now we're f*cking again. (6, 7 when dressed up, amazing fück loves giving head especially just after anal)

The next is another old plate that recently got in touch as she'll be visiting soon. I was previously a little beta with her but just straight up said 'sure you can come visit as long as my cöck visits your mouth'. It's on (solid 7, filth in bed, another ass to mouth girl)

Bizzle

Dude ...way too much info...lol

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaeger - I don't know if I'd say I'm 'successful' just yet. I'm doing ok haha it's a process. It's only been the last year I've started making changes after a couple of years lurking, so 23/24.

Demon - no problem, I've took loads from SS so I'm chuffed that someone is taking something from my journey. Keep at it bro, it's worth it. Video games just offer a virtual reality, why not just make your reality better? Pay attention to what Northside says, don't do it for the women - do it for you!

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, fella's you need to rid yourself of thinking what females are to good for. This has nothing to do with quality. A woman who's down for you will be able to do almost anything to please you, especially when your ****ing her really good in the heat of the moment she's at your mercy.

What you won't do, another man will.
Perhaps I worded it wrong. What I meant to say was these chicks will take less effort to be down for you therefore they'll be more likely to do filthy sh!t. I agree that there's no such thing as some super quality woman who's above doing certain things to please her man.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:
What's disgusting?
They walk through the door into another room , and the room was a big track circle, like at a track meet. There were these guys running around in circles, chasing something.. the guys looked very tired and were screaming out “I don’t want to do this anymore, this is getting old, I want to do something else”. As they got closer..

“is..is that what I think it is” stated De’Andre

“Yes stated Virgin, that’s exactly what you think it is.. That’s a vagina. The men are literally chasing *****. See, these men, unlike yourself, actually know a thing or two about women. They know how to talk to women, how to get what they want from women, how to have sex with women. But that’s their entire do. They take their new found talents, and like a kid in a candy store, they just can’t or won’t stop. Sex and the pursuit of sex consume their lives. They don’t grow as people, they don’t’ have any ambition, their self worth is nothing more the number of x’s on the bed post, and the only interesting stories they can tell are of frivolous sexual escapades

These men have spent a life time doing absolutely nothing but chasing *****. Any book they read had to be about how to get more women. Every thing they bought, had to do with getting them more women. The few that did work out, did so only to get more women. They clothes the bought, they bought because women thought they would look good on them. These men have no souls of their own, their souls have been morphed into whatever they think women like. These men have spent a lifetime chasing *****, so now they spend an eternity chasing it.”

“What can I do to not become one of these men? I mean every man likes sex and chases sex correct?” Asked De’Andre

“you are correct to a certain extent. Men like and will purse sex. There is nothing wrong with that, in fact that’s healthy. The problem is that these men are consumed by it. Simply have balance. Do not make women or a woman the focal point of your life. The only difference between you and these men, are that they actually know what they are doing to some extent with women. Both of you put women above anything else. He just has more options than you do

Have a balanced life, talk to women, go on dates, even go on dates with multiple dates with multiple women, but you should still peruse other non womanly interest as well as the same time. As long as you can do that,l you won’t worry about being here”
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=190788

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hats off to you Bizzle Bro I would much rather be busting all kinds of nuts into all kinds of girls than a tissue man... As long as you enjoy it who the hell cares.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Erm...backbreaker, if you read the thread that is exactly what I'm saying not to do - chase women and make them a priority. Your copy and paste is highlighting my point exactly. If that's what you meant to do then then thanks for the reaffirming quote, but if you meant to class me as some vagina-chasing guy you've got it all wrong. As Brød says better to fück than to masturbate. I may have read this wrong but it seems like there's a whole lot of catty women-esque behaviour on these forums that are supposedly about supporting a community of exclusive men.