Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I went from w@nking 6 times a day to spinning 6 plates

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words: Stop trying.

Simple as that. I started concentrating on myself from basic things like hygiene and good nights sleep to business plans, dressing better and working hard at my current job.

The first two are admittedly low quality girls - couple of 4's with a bit of weight to them but both are good in bed, give great bj's and are always good for a booty call. They know this is just sex.

I saw an old plate out, we stopped banging because she got a bf - no biggy. But now she's single and apparently misses the 'fun' we used to have. Now we're f*cking again. (6, 7 when dressed up, amazing fück loves giving head especially just after anal)

The next is another old plate that recently got in touch as she'll be visiting soon. I was previously a little beta with her but just straight up said 'sure you can come visit as long as my cöck visits your mouth'. It's on (solid 7, filth in bed, another ass to mouth girl)

Another is a friend of a friend who I wasn't particularly attracted to but we've been texting lately and it's turned to sexting - next time she comes down she's coming round to 'see if I can live up to my texts' (average looking 5, nothing special, texts indicate she should be good in bed)

And finally is my least likely plate. This is a girl who remembers me from we're I used to live. She's a cute little blonde and I haven't met up with her since we started flirting but we're going for a few drinks when I'm next down her way (over Xmas). She's a good 7 but is being very conservative at the moment. I wouldn't expect much less as we haven't met as anything over than friends of friends before.

So there you have it: 6 plates - 2 are low quality and 2 I haven't slept with yet but it's a lot better than wänking and the fact I'm not invested in them means I can concentrate on me some more and gradually as better quality women come along I'll drop some of the others. As of now I've got a base of 6 girls, 4 of which know this is pure sex. Most of them were friends of friends with only 2 being girls I met in clubs (and banged first night), but those nights were nights I was just on it. I didn't give a fück, was having a good time and were pulling girls in for a dance but not making sleazy moves, just having a laugh with them before teasing a little and walking away.

To paraphrase Morpheus; Stop trying to get laid and get laid!

Bizzle

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. Another Matrix reference but I literally feel like Neo when he sees the matrix and it just all clicks in to place.

Trying to get laid is the most detrimental thing you can do in the pursuit of getting laid. Now I'll talk to everyone pretty much the same with a bit of flirting, teasing and touching. Then I'm happy to end the conversation and walk away. I'm not desperate for their attention and it shows.

I read that when going through a dry spell you haw to temporarily lower your standards and it's so true. Better quality girls will come along no doubt but for now I've got 3 cute girls and 3 average girls - the average score of all my plates is probably 5. Eventually I know the average will rise.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy why you gotta hate? What's it achieve? We're all in the same boat here, bitter fück.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:
skinnyguy why you gotta hate? What's it achieve? We're all in the same boat here, bitter fück.

Good question. I just can't stand people who brag about their numbers. Any guy could go out and fvck a fat chick. It's more about quality…that's the tough part and that's what we should strive for (not NUMBERS).

However, I do agree with your premise that trying to get laid is the worst thing you can do to get laid. He has a good point. If you go to a club looking to fvck a girl you're automatically an AFC, cause real DJ's don't do that.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not bragging. Actually I'm doing the opposite, I'm stating that they are low quality girls - nothing to be proud of. But it's pure sex as and when I want it. I'm seeing 3 other girls who good looking enough to actually date and another who is average. The fact is these girls are the base I'm starting from and once I pull better quality girls they will be dropped.

The girls aren't the point the point is for people struggling; don't try and if times are hard temporarily lower standards. If I can fück one of the 7's I will but if need be I'll give the lesser girls a shout.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
So what if they're fat? Some people like some girls with meat on their bones. No reason to hate.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizzle

Props on keeping it real, I get shamed all the time from guys for liking women who look like these

I've been with all types of women but I find these women are the most fun in bed.

One thing I'm curious about is you said you stopped trying, did you not hit on women or just focused on your self-improvement??

Right now I'm not even worried about women just worried about stacking funds, losing weight, losing weight, traveling, losing weight, stacking funds and did I say losing weight?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't get over the fact that you are dating a girl (maybe 2) that gives Bj's after you go anal on them. I mean, there are things you do during sex because at the time it seems hot during the moment, but a bj after anal? Wtf? What kind of girl does that? I can't even........

I commend you getting out there and breaking down your barriers. A good first step. Next step though should include upgrading the girls who you are sexing, both in looks and in class.

Last edited:

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are banging pseudo-desirable girls on the reg and you wake up next to them without feeling the need to stick your fingers (and not the ones that hopefully don't smell like garbage) down your throat to vomit up regret then good on ya man, just stay safe.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, good to know there are people here who don't just try and break everyone else down.

Solomon my main focus became self improvement and then when I talked to girls I was no longer outcome dependant. I look at girls differently now and without the pressure of sex or dating etc I can talk freely and be myself, I'm not hitting on them I'm just chatting and having fun. Then if it goes in to flirting or whatever I'll go with it. Feels good to get props from you man I've been reading your stuff the last few weeks and it's helped me out.

Cordon it's weird, the 2 girls that do it are both hot girls that if I was ready to date I probably would date either of them. It sounds like filth I know but outside the bedroom you would not believe its the same girls - they're so prim and proper haha sex is sex and certain people like certain things.

Haha I like the way you put it night hawk, there has been girls I've regretted sleeping with and not done it again since. And the 'fat' girls aren't whales, they're cute but just curvy with maybe a couple of pounds too much. Plus side is they're a lot of fun and big boobies :) haha

The quality will go up but for the time being I am man, I have needs, I will fück.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man don't validate yourself for these miserable dweebs.
This. The fact is you're getting laid and banging chicks that you enjoy. What another man thinks about it is irrelevant. Now if you bang a chick and feel disgusted afterwards then by all means cease and desist, that's dumpster diving and you should be shamed for it. As far as ass to mouth...haaa nasty as fvck. I hope you aren't kissing these mouths afterwards. Anyways that's one of the advantages of lowered standards. You can get these women to do all manner of filthy sh!t that would take more effort with a higher quality chick.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha thanks Northside and Joe. I get ya and yeah I shouldn't have to validate myself. Funnily enough it's the higher class girls that love that filth and nah no kissing afterwards haha

I'm content with the girls I'm banging but girls are an extension of life and as my life improves so will the girls. Why aim for less than regularly banging a number of 10's :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're all in different places, we all have different strengths and weaknesses, we all have different goals and different things we're looking for. No reason to hate on Bizzle for where he's at. I agree with the "stay clean" remarks though. I'm as perverted as the next guy, but some behavior can be risky.

Bizzle13 said:
Continuing along the same theme, "Stop trying" can mean different things to different people. For myself, for example, there is no way I would find myself in a club dancing with a few girls if I wasn't "trying".

Some guys live lifestyles where they barely even see women in their day to day life. If these guys don't try (intentionally put themselves in certain situations at least), they're not going to get anywhere.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definitely, perhaps I could've worded it better. Maybe stop trying too hard. The point was basically you see these guys in clubs that lurk around the dance floor before being rejected by pretty much every girl in the club for using the same canned lines. I know it can be difficult but just losing the outcome dependency and talking to/having fun with women makes a massive difference.

I'm loving that now it just feels natural, and it's coincidence that I've stopped putting such an emphasis on girls and I'm doing better with them than ever before. I can literally talk to anyone now, and will continue to do so.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:

Simple as that. I started concentrating on myself from basic things like hygiene and good nights sleep to business plans, dressing better and working hard at my current job.

The first two are admittedly low quality girls - couple of 4's with a bit of weight to them but both are good in bed, give great bj's and are always good for a booty call. They know this is just sex.

I saw an old plate out, we stopped banging because she got a bf - no biggy. But now she's single and apparently misses the 'fun' we used to have. Now we're f*cking again. (6, 7 when dressed up, amazing fück loves giving head especially just after anal)

The next is another old plate that recently got in touch as she'll be visiting soon. I was previously a little beta with her but just straight up said 'sure you can come visit as long as my cöck visits your mouth'. It's on (solid 7, filth in bed, another ass to mouth girl)

Another is a friend of a friend who I wasn't particularly attracted to but we've been texting lately and it's turned to sexting - next time she comes down she's coming round to 'see if I can live up to my texts' (average looking 5, nothing special, texts indicate she should be good in bed)

And finally is my least likely plate. This is a girl who remembers me from we're I used to live. She's a cute little blonde and I haven't met up with her since we started flirting but we're going for a few drinks when I'm next down her way (over Xmas). She's a good 7 but is being very conservative at the moment. I wouldn't expect much less as we haven't met as anything over than friends of friends before.

So there you have it: 6 plates - 2 are low quality and 2 I haven't slept with yet but it's a lot better than wänking and the fact I'm not invested in them means I can concentrate on me some more and gradually as better quality women come along I'll drop some of the others. As of now I've got a base of 6 girls, 4 of which know this is pure sex. Most of them were friends of friends with only 2 being girls I met in clubs (and banged first night), but those nights were nights I was just on it. I didn't give a fück, was having a good time and were pulling girls in for a dance but not making sleazy moves, just having a laugh with them before teasing a little and walking away.

To paraphrase Morpheus; Stop trying to get laid and get laid!

Bizzle
How old were you when you started to become successful at this?

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks or sharing. Inspires me to stop playing video games and work on skills.