Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I got rich (By request of a few members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
I left school at the end of the 10th grade I was 15, I got a job in a fencing factory making steel fences and I worked very hard. By the time I was 18 I had saved up 25k, I am naturally smart and good with numbers so I invested that 25k into foreign currencies (FOREX, foreign exchange). I turned 25k into 50k in 2 months 50k into 100k in 1 month 100k into 200k the next month and so on and so forth. FOREX is like the stock market but more volatile, this means you can earn more money in less time but you can also lose more money. The good thing about FOREX is that currencies never crash or go bankrupt like companies on the stock market do.

After a year or so I worked my way up to 1 mill, mind you this was very hard I was on my computer up to 20 hours a day. When I reached 1mill I took out 500k put it in a bank account that earns me 8% interest per year so that was a guaranteed 40k a year (I was 19 when that happened). Then I lost 200k In a few bad FOREX deals but after 6 months I worked my way back up to 1 mil, I borrowed 400k from the bank and bought a small store on a main road. That store makes me 1k in rent a week so that meant I was on 75k a year (I was nearly 20 by now).

I went back to trading, within 2 months I had paid the bank back its 400k, in the next 2 months I brought my equity up to $1,600,000. This is when I borrowed $1mil from the bank and I bought beachfront land in the Bahamas, I developed a big house well basically a mansion there and after 1 year it was finished. I now rent it out to rich business men for $600 a night or 4k a week. So my guaranteed annual pay is about 300k. Plus the money I made on FOREX about 100k a month minimum. I worked 5 days a week 20 hours a day on FOREX to make 1mill to pay the bank out and it took me 3-4 months.

After another 2 months straight work I had $2,300,000 in equity, 80k in my bank account so I bought my parents a nice villa in Italy so they could retire. I then sold my parents house gave them all the money and I moved to a penthouse apartment in Melbourne were I pay 5k a week rent. I had been working all out 20 hour days for 5 months to pay the bank back its 1mill and to buy my parents their retirement house so I decided I needed a break.

I had about $1, 800,000 in equity I took out 500k put 100k in the bank for the rent and went on a 2 month trip around Europe and South America where I somehow spent 400k (mostly on designer close, shoes and 2 watches).

I haven't actually got a villa in Spain yet, it's about 2 weeks before I get the key but I'm traveling to Spain net week. I have a GF down there and obviously I'm going to finalize the deal on the villa. I am not renting the villa out I'm going to be actually moving to Spain for a while.

Anyone can do it I mean I come from a middle class family living in the suburbs...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Wow

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Im happy for you, I think that kinda investing stuff is scary to me, but its mostly fear of the unknown (alot like guys afraid of approaching women, fear of the unknown) Forex huh, I will def read up more on stocks investments and such. Im not working right now, but it will be good to have good uses for my cash.

Any advice for a noob about investing?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remeber, qwerty, all that money he made came from somewhere.

For every AngelsPUA, there are 20 other would-be speculators who lose everything . . . and it apparently goes to suburban teenagers who do their research! Ha!

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what kinds of things did you read and such?
did you go to college?
what will you do from where you are today? what other things do you wanna do with your life?

thanks man that was an awesom story but i wanted to ask those few questions

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Remeber, qwerty, all that money he made came from somewhere.

For every AngelsPUA, there are 20 other would-be speculators who lose everything . . . and it apparently goes to suburban teenagers who do their research! Ha!
Its always like that. For every one man that makes money, there are 20 others loosing it. I am currently saving up my money to put in stocks with my cousin (he's been studying em for 3 years now everyday of his life). Hopefully it'll work out the same, I REALLY don't wanna work in a desk job

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
90% of new traders lose all their money within 3 months; I spent about 4 months studying the market, buying and selling on paper. I started with a theoretical $1000 and I lost it all a few times, after 4 months of studying trends I grew to understand the movements of certain currencies. I then spent another 2 months buying or downloading every book and e-book ever conceived on the subject. I read everything I could and I developed my own trading plan.

Then and only then did I invest real money.........

90% of people fail because they have no idea what they are doing.

If you want to get into it you have to study and try it before you put real money in.

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Angelus, that's pretty great man congradulations on your success.

What sort of study/research materials would you recommend for learning more about FOREX?

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Potbelly said:
what kinds of things did you read and such?
did you go to college?
what will you do from where you are today? what other things do you wanna do with your life?

thanks man that was an awesom story but i wanted to ask those few questions
1)I never went to college, it wasn't for me school was boring and I saw no point in learning what Julius Cesar did 1000 years ago. I taught myself and done everything myself.

2)From where I am today that is a hard question, I am defiantly investing for the next few years I mean I can work one night a week right now and earn $250,000. In the next few years I plane on getting about 10 million in a high interest account, 8% interest per annum on 10 million is 800k and I will buy a few more properties to rent out. I mean I don't need to be a billionaire I don't know what to do with the money I have now. I never wanted a huge mansion, or helicopters, I just want a few villas around the world. A few villas in Europe, a villa in the Caribbean, an apartment in New York and a private jet to fly me where ever I feel like. I just want to travel the world and live the rest of my life in style.........

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
I just want a few villas around the world. A few villas in Europe, a villa in the Caribbean, an apartment in New York and a private jet to fly me where ever I feel like. I just want to travel the world and live the rest of my life in style.........
Haha sounds very similar to what I plan to do.

Might I suggest a penthouse apartment in Monacco? I plan on buying one to enjoy the Formula 1 race every year. Who knows, maybe we'll be neighbors down the road. :D

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
angelus, is it correct that basically, what you did, you did as a "day trader"?

if so, you may have done well but it's worth noting to other people here that TONS of people lost their shirts doing that....

know what you are doing before you start firing off your life savings into the exchanges guys.

also, yeah, lots of people lose money cuz they don't know what they're doing... but there are a LOT of people who've studied long and hard and don't come close to what you've accomplished.

i would reckon your results are not readily reproducible by others.

delta

Reaction score
Truly inspiring.

Did you do all of your investing in FOREX...and not any in markets like Nasdaq, Dow, Eurex, etc?

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Type 'FOREX' into limewire and you will have a wealth of information.
LOL just my luck I just uninstalled limewire today cause I didnt really use it lol :crackup:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't there brokers or other conduits you need to go through that take a "cut"? If so, what are the percentages, or do they charge flat fees? Even a very small percentage per trade would correspond to a huge annual percentage if you're dealing in small time increments. A flat fee, however, is easier to cover if you have enough money into it. But that may be a real, real lot of money.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
REALLY....

what's the website your use for doing FOREX trades? no fee per trade? awesome.

delta

Status
Not open for further replies.