Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I got rich (By request of a few members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
I got a platform I don't trade off a website
"Got a platform"? I'm not sure what you mean....

Anyways, nice score, man. I hope you don't mind if I rip off your method ;) I'm always paying attention to what goes on in other nations anyways, so this is good stuff.

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By platform I'm assuming he means some sort of software, like what CyberTrader does for the NASDAQ/DOW here.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man thats one wicked real life story man, I gotta start paying more attention to stocks, Ive had like 5k in some crappy thing which I had my folks invest when I was 16 Ive never really checked up on it except that it hasnt grown much over the last few years its still only like 5.5k lol.

I think you just gave me a new hobby/addiction man, where were people like you when I was 16 man.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone looking for a good free Forex simulator that you can trade play-money with using realtime prices, I found this...

http://fxgame.oanda.com/

You start off with 100,000 dollars. I'm going to at least double that before I start trading real money, and with barely anything to my name right now, I have plenty of time to keep working at my standard job, save, save, save, and continue playing the Forex game. I'm trading off of candlestick charts right now, since that's the one area of investing that I consider myself semifluent with. And to reiterate what Angelus said, go to LimeWire or any other Gnutella client, and search for Forex.

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those websites are the awsome lol.

Anyone got any books they recomend on the subject?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of traders boom and then go bust. The smartest thing that you are doing is taking some money off the table so that it is not at risk.

Did you catch one big run? Has the market changed since you made your money? Are you trading trends or against them? Do you trade off news or technical analysis?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! Very interesting.

I'm studying the link you put, allthough, you said that you can start with "as little as 20k". Unfortunately, that's 200k in my currency haha. Would you recommend what you do to all begginers, or would you advice begginers to do something else, like Real Estate?

I'm looking towards buying a property in 300k. That would require me to have at least 30k to start of with (in my nations currency), and then do the STR8UP (as in verb haha) rinse and repeat, and then, having some those 20k dollars, start up, by that time I suppose I'll know my abc's.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy for your success. How did you find your niche? Did you have any kind of mentor, or was is just some kind of epiphany? The most incredible part of your story is that at 15 you knew to save up so much money to invest it. Most 15 year olds are thinking about videogames and girls lol

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started trading on that FXgame. I don't understand anything about it. I just bought some stuff and I'll see what happens.
How do you know what to buy, when to buy and how to manage your wins and losses?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
I started trading on that FXgame. I don't understand anything about it. I just bought some stuff and I'll see what happens.
How do you know what to buy, when to buy and how to manage your wins and losses?
Type Forex into LimeWire and download. Make sure and learn about candlestick charts as well. And paying attention to world economy doesn't hurt either. I'll let Angelus handle the rest, since he's the pro at it.

Angelus, do you use AIM or Yahoo IM? If so, send me a PM...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Do you use technical analysis more so than any other method?

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
SamePendo said:
Thanks! Very interesting.

I'm studying the link you put, allthough, you said that you can start with "as little as 20k". Unfortunately, that's 200k in my currency haha. Would you recommend what you do to all begginers, or would you advice begginers to do something else, like Real Estate?

I'm looking towards buying a property in 300k. That would require me to have at least 30k to start of with (in my nations currency), and then do the STR8UP (as in verb haha) rinse and repeat, and then, having some those 20k dollars, start up, by that time I suppose I'll know my abc's.
You can start with 2k American, I advise you learn about Forex study it than invest 2k you are from America right?. Spend atleast 2 months on the demo program.......

Don't get into real estate till you have the money, I think you should get to know about Forex and see if you are comfortable with it.

Some companies even let you startup accounts with US $300 but I wouldln't start with less than $2000

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Holland said:
Metalfortress is right use candle charts and stick with the major currencies.

Currencies with most movement are:

USD/CHF
GBP/USD

I only trade those 2 currencies; you are better off specializing in 2-3 currencies.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
I'm happy for your success. How did you find your niche? Did you have any kind of mentor, or was is just some kind of epiphany? The most incredible part of your story is that at 15 you knew to save up so much money to invest it. Most 15 year olds are thinking about videogames and girls lol
I always waated to be a millionare was my goal ever since I could walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.