How high is too high a number for you?

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all dependent on how much you give a ****.

The variance of give a **** levels on this forum is immeasurably high.

Thus, you must give yourself over to introspection.

To contribute to your thread, the answer is that it does not matter at all to me. The real dealbreaker for me is if she has had a kid by someone else.

I think there is something boss about making some girl have your baby.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Only virgins. Every male wants virgins. The Bible, The Koran, The Talmud, etc. all agree with me. Basically, God is my homeboy.
You can like this guy or not but he is right.

No matter how much we lie to ourselves but we would take a virgin everyday,rationalizations as "I want her experiences to satisfy me" are just..rationalizations.
There's nothing wrong in the desire to have a girl that got no previous owner as much as we want a new car,it's just that we have to deal with the modern times.

Guys I really feel good now,talking the truth and cut the pc bullsh1t is refreshing.

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
It really turns me off to know a girl already got phucked

My ex had been with one guy and I felt kinda dirty towards her for that.

Anything more than two is unacceptable for an LTR. For a FB probably 4
Not trying to be a d!ck but this cracked me up pretty good man. :kick: Was this a serious post?

twixt

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 per year over the age of 16, I"d say, or she's "getting around' way too much for me to risk unprotected sex with her and I'm not interested in screwing a condom. Which is all you get when you use a rubber.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Think about it this way: When you go buy a car you're considering as you personal vehicle, the first thing you look at is the history report to see where the car has been and people have done with it. Women are the same except there is no written record (especially the guys they phucked during vacation).

Maybe your vision of women as objects has something to do with your desire for them to be relatively untouched.

Property is desired brand new and 'unscathed.'
Human beings are desired well developed and stable. Those things don't come without tribulations.

I think about women less as my personal vehicle, to be ridden by me and only me, and more as the person sitting beside me in the vehicle, helping me enjoy the scenery and the trip to wherever we're going. And if she doesn't need to be told how to give road head and wants to give it to me, then I'm all the happier.

I'll teach a girl how to do all kinds of things, but it's nice when I'm not starting from ground zero.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NoCommitments said:
My advice is: DONT ASK! DONT TELL!!

If any of you are discussing the amount of past experiences with a girl that you're banging than you're a chump!
Money post.

Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

;)

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to "numbers," I don't ask, don't tell, and don't believe anything I'm told anyway. Lots of women have asked me mine, and I've never told. That's something that should go to the grave with you.

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think "when" she lost it is an other factor. Id get turned off to find out that a girl lost her virginity before me (age 16) even if she has only had sex that one time.

For the how many part.... If it was more then me, then it's to much for a relationship. A hookup does not matter.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
For me it would depend on how long she's been dating and the number of guys within that time. I'd gauge possibly how long she was able to maintain relationships.

Most will lie anyway. And I wouldn't ask unless she brought it up.

Two partners a year would be okay by me. But that's the MAX. Anything more and I'd feel either she can't maintain relationships or guy's use and abuse her like your local cvm dumpster.

Most women I know have been or are in long term relationships. You'd most likely never find out a true number anyway though.

This is only for a girl I'd choose to date and remain dating.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't go to the Goodwill store and buy underwear. Why the Hell would I stick it or worse (my tongue) in something that can give me cancer?

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
I don't go to the Goodwill store and buy underwear. Why the Hell would I stick it or worse (my tongue) in something that can give me cancer?

every girl you have ever slept with had HPV

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Oh come on bro. :crackup:

We get your point, but this borders on pvssyphobic.

The point is, that society is fvcked. To find a virgin that also fits your other criteria is, I would say for all intensive purposes, functionally impossible for the heavy majority of people living in America.

Even if you want to make this a heavy priority for you, you will most certainly experience heavy diminishing returns on other factors, just by the sheer rarity of virginity these days.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get tired of these threads.

Guys talk about slvts and how they have slept with too many guys, blah blah blah. While at the same time, this site teaches you how to seperate the slvt from her panties. Must be effective as there seems to be alot of slvts out there.

Paradox?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
5string said:
I get tired of these threads.

Guys talk about slvts and how they have slept with too many guys, blah blah blah. While at the same time, this site teaches you how to seperate the slvt from her panties. Must be effective as there seems to be alot of slvts out there.

Paradox?
Agreed. I'm not looking for a virgin because I'm not one myself. Otherwise that is hypocritical.

The threads that really annoy me are the ones the encourage f$cking girls who have boyfriends. These same guys get pissed off when their gf cheats on them.