Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How has dating changed in the past 10 years?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I love this shyte, leave the Boricua girl alone, it’s how they show their love. If you get a good one hang on for holy hell, they’re irreplaceable.

Those girls put out like the senior class on prom night, chances are she’d make you tap out, and that’s some primo stuff, Foo

BOSSY!!!!

With all due respect @logicallefty - you're a cop, man. Establish some damn authority. Why does she (read: *you*) let "her culture" dictate what she does, regardless of context, against your wishes, even when she's not in her homeland? Puerto Ricans aren't even 4% of the Miami metro population, ffs.

@Giovanni SouthSide does this sound like your type of Latina?

logicallefty

Reaction score
BOSSY!!!!

With all due respect @logicallefty - you're a cop, man. Establish some damn authority. Why does she (read: *you*) let "her culture" dictate what she does, regardless of context, against your wishes, even when she's not in her homeland? Puerto Ricans aren't even 4% of the Miami metro population, ffs.

If you're into latinas, I suggest a non-Boricua.

@Giovanni SouthSide does this sound like your type of Latina?
I guess I all I can say is that I am making up for lost time. For all the white women I put up with who didn't do shyt for me. She waits on me like a servant waiting on a king, in HER castle. If she wants me out of her kitchen and is gonna "make me sammiches", I am letting her.

Reaction score
"Men initiating an interaction with women has always been (and always will be) a fundamental part of courtship.(Men approaching women, men asking the woman out and men being the one to initiate the relationship). From the ancient days until now, it’s been primarily up to a man to commence a possible connection between two people."

i read that in a book, i don't see that ever changing, i'm sure thats why for all time, there will always be more male wizards than female wizards.