How far and How often are you willing to travel to see a girlfreind?

whosthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
of course you better be getting the goods, it comes to mind cuz theres a girl thats like an hour away, and i dont think she could expect me nor would i go and see her any more then 1x a week, if she was over 1.5 hour it would have to prob be every couple weeks as that gas money would get me. what are yalls limits?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes you might be traveling cross country at the exact time you have a distant prospect. This can be one of the most intense romantic encounters possible. But once it becomes a LDR it's hell.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently traveling 18 miles in 30 minutes for it and thats about as far as I'm willing to go.

Never understood those (one of my brothers for example) that purchases plane tickets to get poon every other month. what a waste.

I wouldn't do that for a 9 or a 10, unless she was footing the air fare and paying all the visits.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20-30 was the max. But they were all crazy *****es from the bars and clubs that I met in other cities, so nothing lasted beyond a few weeks. Thank the Heavens. One lunatic from the club wanted to date, even though she lived 8 states away, and was just visiting a crazy friend. We met only once. During our pointless conversation, she started freaking out 'cause I reminded her SO much of this hot guy who got shot in the face in front of her. She didn't want to leave without me, and blah blah. Uh, yeah. I can see, maybe an ex, a guy you had a crush on, or whatever. But someone who got shot in the face? WTF? :trouble:

Some hot *****es at those clubs, but holy ****, trash upon trash. All these younger, crazy, popular, fake hot girls you guys are pining after are almost guaranteed to become club skanks. That's what they become once the party ***** stage wears out, and they become too old / need to find other degenerates to associate with. They basically advance to the club ***** scene; nothing else changes. They're still out of their minds, intoxicated with everything, and fake / shallow / slutty as hell.

I associated with, and dated so many girls from those 2 scenes, and they were all garbage. Never the diamond in the rough. No one who visited a bar or went to a party on the fly. They went to those scenes for a reason. Dysfunctional sluts ahoy. You can meet them anywhere outside of these scenes, but they still belong to them, and are bat**** insane. Lifestyle and friends / associates are vitally important when weeding people out - in addition to personality and craziness meter.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl lives one hour away from me and usually she drives up here to see me. I'm so busy during the week that I wouldn't get to see her much more often outside the weekends anyway if she lived closer so it doesn't bother me that much.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My max is 1 hour, and that's presuming the sex is really good. As for the frequency...well...that also depends on the sex.