"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How easy is the dating game as a blond white guy?

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Oh, and just for the record, I didn’t lock your thread up because “you’re not into my women”.

I locked it because you singled out, stereotyped and insulted an entire ethnicity.

Racism.

Quite an impressive feat, considering that I’m a conservative and think most liberal accusations of racism is eye rolling bullsh*t.
Well hold on now, you know people are racist against blacks and other races all the time so why can I not say anything poorly about Italians? Even then I said I want to avoid Italians, that is really it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Who gives a fvck?

What you need to learn about people who are NOT racist is that it doesn’t matter what color skin is involved.

It’s still racism.

That sh*t will get a thread locked up.
But I barely even said that, I said how I am not into the women and prefer not to be around people of that background
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Fair enough man, you're right. I was overboard with that comment and do apologize for it. I would like that thread unlocked since I genuinely want to know more about NYC.
 
Top