"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

How easy is the dating game as a blond white guy?

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
It seems like now that is the standard good look for a guy with Ryan Gosling and dudes like him being seen as sex symbols.

How easy is it as a blond guy?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
It seems like now that is the standard good look for a guy with Ryan Gosling and dudes like him being seen as sex symbols.

How easy is it as a blond guy?
I don't usually post pictures, but they fit here:

3117

3118
 

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
My advice is to stop dating altogether. I would focus on travelling to other non-western countries like Thailand and date there. A while back I deleted my dating Apps and don’t miss them one bit. Women have too many expectations and their checklist is delusional. For in the western world, I’d wait to see what comes to you. Then at least you’d know if she has an interest. Chicks won’t ask you out but they orbit you and then will try to make some excuse for you to talk to them. This goes especially with the thots and if you go to a gym same deal. One chick who was orbiting me used to do the treadmill in front of me. Now I’m behind her doing the elliptical. At the gym when doing cardio I read using my ebook reader and her get in with me was to say you’re always reading. Just suddenly said that one day. I was like huh. So over periods of time if and when I was talking to someone she’d say you‘re always reading or still reading huh or what your reading. At first I faked a Russian accent and said I was a spy from the KGB. This is when I first talked to her and got her good. I don’t think she knew what the KGB was but thats how we started talking. So look interesting and if you have a nice bod. They’ll orbit you and look to talk to you some how.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
It seems like now that is the standard good look for a guy with Ryan Gosling and dudes like him being seen as sex symbols.

How easy is it as a blond guy?
Quite. I am also deezed thank you.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
One of my buddies looks like Brad Pitt, has zero game, he does get maybe one hb10 a year with no effort. But otherwise I've countlessly watched hot women come up to him, he's a little older and uses that as an excuse not to talk to them, "I'm old enough to be their dad, they dont want me!!!" If I looked like this dude I would have Wilt Chamberlain numbers. So looks isn't everything IMHO.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Eh. It’s not that great.

The caviar is never served at the right temperature, the 50 super model virgins they force us to choose from every week is starting to feel a little stale and if I hear “Pick me! I’ll do whatever you want!” One more fvcking time I’m going to lose it.

I need to file a grievance with my privileged blonde white guy Union rep. This sh*t is starting to feel like WORK.
Good troll, mod
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Don’t get hung up on the small details. Handsome is handsome. Women like handsome men full stop.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Eh. It’s not that great.

The caviar is never served at the right temperature, the 50 super model virgins they force us to choose from every week is starting to feel a little stale and if I hear “Pick me! I’ll do whatever you want!” One more fvcking time I’m going to lose it.

I need to file a grievance with my privileged blonde white guy Union rep. This sh*t is starting to feel like WORK.
Weren't you Italian the other day and shut down my NYC thread because I was not that into your women?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
My advice is to stop dating altogether. I would focus on travelling to other non-western countries like Thailand and date there. A while back I deleted my dating Apps and don’t miss them one bit. Women have too many expectations and their checklist is delusional. For in the western world, I’d wait to see what comes to you. Then at least you’d know if she has an interest. Chicks won’t ask you out but they orbit you and then will try to make some excuse for you to talk to them. This goes especially with the thots and if you go to a gym same deal. One chick who was orbiting me used to do the treadmill in front of me. Now I’m behind her doing the elliptical. At the gym when doing cardio I read using my ebook reader and her get in with me was to say you’re always reading. Just suddenly said that one day. I was like huh. So over periods of time if and when I was talking to someone she’d say you‘re always reading or still reading huh or what your reading. At first I faked a Russian accent and said I was a spy from the KGB. This is when I first talked to her and got her good. I don’t think she knew what the KGB was but thats how we started talking. So look interesting and if you have a nice bod. They’ll orbit you and look to talk to you some how.
Lol KGB. Some of these women in the west are dumber than a box of rocks. Really they are some really stupid peoples in this country.

I would take an attractive Asian woman like korean or Japanese. Many of them are better looking anyway. Look healthier, younger and prettier and smarter too than a western bimbo.

I mean I got cousins in my 20s in my family, attractive ones too and it amazes me just how dumb they can be.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
My mother was white and my father is not. Even though I am not white I look white and can say that it can be an advantage, however even when it is an advantage it is not a very big one. Looks help but they are not the end all be all. Being white can also be a disadvantage , a couple of times I have been rejected by women because they only dated black guys or latin guys and even though I am latin I looked too white for their liking.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Only after turning the other cheek 100 times.

At some point I stop doing that and just fight fire with fire.

I can troll too. They don’t seem to like being on the receiving end of it.
Leave the trolling to the pros, then?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
It seems like now that is the standard good look for a guy with Ryan Gosling and dudes like him being seen as sex symbols.

How easy is it as a blond guy?
Handsome men have it easy when it come to dating , just like beautiful women , what exactly you want to know ?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Handsome men have it easy when it come to dating , just like beautiful women , what exactly you want to know ?
That's true.

What is even more true is that western women are even more open towards sex then anywhere else on the planet.

How many excuses do men need to come up with before they themselves change?
 
U

user43770

Guest
NN I am sure has been banned well over 100 times by now.

BigDave still tries posting the same nauseating thread over the same nauseating same topic over and over again.

Drake is always good for a racially charged thread.

They never stop.

I’m not going to keep doing the same thing with no results. Sooner or later I’ll find out what works.

Maybe the mods should just let it all through and you guys can swim in it? Ignore all of the reports and complaints from everyone who calls for posters like these to be banned? Maybe that’ll work?
I've never wanted any poster to be banned, though I've been annoyed by many over the years.
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
My advice is to stop dating altogether. I would focus on travelling to other non-western countries like Thailand and date there. A while back I deleted my dating Apps and don’t miss them one bit. Women have too many expectations and their checklist is delusional. For in the western world, I’d wait to see what comes to you. Then at least you’d know if she has an interest. Chicks won’t ask you out but they orbit you and then will try to make some excuse for you to talk to them. This goes especially with the thots and if you go to a gym same deal. One chick who was orbiting me used to do the treadmill in front of me. Now I’m behind her doing the elliptical. At the gym when doing cardio I read using my ebook reader and her get in with me was to say you’re always reading. Just suddenly said that one day. I was like huh. So over periods of time if and when I was talking to someone she’d say you‘re always reading or still reading huh or what your reading. At first I faked a Russian accent and said I was a spy from the KGB. This is when I first talked to her and got her good. I don’t think she knew what the KGB was but thats how we started talking. So look interesting and if you have a nice bod. They’ll orbit you and look to talk to you some how.
I agree. In America if you have to approach them it prob won't go anywhere. It's best they approach you. But I rarely get approached becuz Im an average looking dude...so I got to be the hunter. Yo and it's sad that most young hot women don't even know what the KGB is
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
I ran into two guys that looked Iike Chris Evans last night. They had the buff and scruffy captain America look and they were draped with women. Even the bartenders were hitting on the them. They were pretty cool. I mentioned they looked like Chris Evans ad suddenly they weee buying me drinks, introducing me to their female friends, accepting me as one of their own.

I think I made like 15 new friend last night. High value people congregate together and know how to have fun. They are also very humble and down to earth. No one acts like they have a chip of heir shoulder. 3 different girls form the social circle number closed me. To me this is way more fun and efficient than going out solely to target women. I don’t even find most women that interesting anymore to be starting random conversations with them lol. It’s like I’d rather someone put a bullet through my head.

The group dynamic was interesting too. All the girls barely said a word, looked bored out of their minds, seemed incapable of amusing themselves, and the guys were way more cool to interact with.

I’m starting to think most women are just good for sex and affection. It certainly appears that way. When you expect more from them they end up disappointing.

Tldr: apparently if you are a buff lookin white guy, women draping all over you is a given. And really high value guys are some of the most humble and down to earth people I’ve ever met.
I agree...Goodlooking high value dudes are not insecure. Most messed up behavior comes from insecurity. And young women are only good for sex and affection. The more I internalize this fact the more they make sense. They were not designed for work, logic, stress, choice etc. They were designed to make babies and take care of the babies.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top