Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How easy is the dating game as a blond white guy?

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
It seems like now that is the standard good look for a guy with Ryan Gosling and dudes like him being seen as sex symbols.

How easy is it as a blond guy?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like now that is the standard good look for a guy with Ryan Gosling and dudes like him being seen as sex symbols.

I don't usually post pictures, but they fit here:

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is to stop dating altogether. I would focus on travelling to other non-western countries like Thailand and date there. A while back I deleted my dating Apps and don’t miss them one bit. Women have too many expectations and their checklist is delusional. For in the western world, I’d wait to see what comes to you. Then at least you’d know if she has an interest. Chicks won’t ask you out but they orbit you and then will try to make some excuse for you to talk to them. This goes especially with the thots and if you go to a gym same deal. One chick who was orbiting me used to do the treadmill in front of me. Now I’m behind her doing the elliptical. At the gym when doing cardio I read using my ebook reader and her get in with me was to say you’re always reading. Just suddenly said that one day. I was like huh. So over periods of time if and when I was talking to someone she’d say you‘re always reading or still reading huh or what your reading. At first I faked a Russian accent and said I was a spy from the KGB. This is when I first talked to her and got her good. I don’t think she knew what the KGB was but thats how we started talking. So look interesting and if you have a nice bod. They’ll orbit you and look to talk to you some how.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Quite. I am also deezed thank you.

Reaction score
One of my buddies looks like Brad Pitt, has zero game, he does get maybe one hb10 a year with no effort. But otherwise I've countlessly watched hot women come up to him, he's a little older and uses that as an excuse not to talk to them, "I'm old enough to be their dad, they dont want me!!!" If I looked like this dude I would have Wilt Chamberlain numbers. So looks isn't everything IMHO.

U

user43770

Eh. It’s not that great.

The caviar is never served at the right temperature, the 50 super model virgins they force us to choose from every week is starting to feel a little stale and if I hear “Pick me! I’ll do whatever you want!” One more fvcking time I’m going to lose it.

I need to file a grievance with my privileged blonde white guy Union rep. This sh*t is starting to feel like WORK.
Good troll, mod

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t get hung up on the small details. Handsome is handsome. Women like handsome men full stop.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Eh. It’s not that great.

The caviar is never served at the right temperature, the 50 super model virgins they force us to choose from every week is starting to feel a little stale and if I hear “Pick me! I’ll do whatever you want!” One more fvcking time I’m going to lose it.

I need to file a grievance with my privileged blonde white guy Union rep. This sh*t is starting to feel like WORK.
Weren't you Italian the other day and shut down my NYC thread because I was not that into your women?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
My advice is to stop dating altogether. I would focus on travelling to other non-western countries like Thailand and date there. A while back I deleted my dating Apps and don’t miss them one bit. Women have too many expectations and their checklist is delusional. For in the western world, I’d wait to see what comes to you. Then at least you’d know if she has an interest. Chicks won’t ask you out but they orbit you and then will try to make some excuse for you to talk to them. This goes especially with the thots and if you go to a gym same deal. One chick who was orbiting me used to do the treadmill in front of me. Now I’m behind her doing the elliptical. At the gym when doing cardio I read using my ebook reader and her get in with me was to say you’re always reading. Just suddenly said that one day. I was like huh. So over periods of time if and when I was talking to someone she’d say you‘re always reading or still reading huh or what your reading. At first I faked a Russian accent and said I was a spy from the KGB. This is when I first talked to her and got her good. I don’t think she knew what the KGB was but thats how we started talking. So look interesting and if you have a nice bod. They’ll orbit you and look to talk to you some how.
Lol KGB. Some of these women in the west are dumber than a box of rocks. Really they are some really stupid peoples in this country.

I would take an attractive Asian woman like korean or Japanese. Many of them are better looking anyway. Look healthier, younger and prettier and smarter too than a western bimbo.

I mean I got cousins in my 20s in my family, attractive ones too and it amazes me just how dumb they can be.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother was white and my father is not. Even though I am not white I look white and can say that it can be an advantage, however even when it is an advantage it is not a very big one. Looks help but they are not the end all be all. Being white can also be a disadvantage , a couple of times I have been rejected by women because they only dated black guys or latin guys and even though I am latin I looked too white for their liking.

U

user43770

Only after turning the other cheek 100 times.

At some point I stop doing that and just fight fire with fire.

I can troll too. They don’t seem to like being on the receiving end of it.
Leave the trolling to the pros, then?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Handsome men have it easy when it come to dating , just like beautiful women , what exactly you want to know ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Handsome men have it easy when it come to dating , just like beautiful women , what exactly you want to know ?
That's true.

What is even more true is that western women are even more open towards sex then anywhere else on the planet.

How many excuses do men need to come up with before they themselves change?

U

user43770

NN I am sure has been banned well over 100 times by now.

BigDave still tries posting the same nauseating thread over the same nauseating same topic over and over again.

Drake is always good for a racially charged thread.

They never stop.

I’m not going to keep doing the same thing with no results. Sooner or later I’ll find out what works.

Maybe the mods should just let it all through and you guys can swim in it? Ignore all of the reports and complaints from everyone who calls for posters like these to be banned? Maybe that’ll work?
I've never wanted any poster to be banned, though I've been annoyed by many over the years.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. In America if you have to approach them it prob won't go anywhere. It's best they approach you. But I rarely get approached becuz Im an average looking dude...so I got to be the hunter. Yo and it's sad that most young hot women don't even know what the KGB is

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into two guys that looked Iike Chris Evans last night. They had the buff and scruffy captain America look and they were draped with women. Even the bartenders were hitting on the them. They were pretty cool. I mentioned they looked like Chris Evans ad suddenly they weee buying me drinks, introducing me to their female friends, accepting me as one of their own.

I think I made like 15 new friend last night. High value people congregate together and know how to have fun. They are also very humble and down to earth. No one acts like they have a chip of heir shoulder. 3 different girls form the social circle number closed me. To me this is way more fun and efficient than going out solely to target women. I don’t even find most women that interesting anymore to be starting random conversations with them lol. It’s like I’d rather someone put a bullet through my head.

The group dynamic was interesting too. All the girls barely said a word, looked bored out of their minds, seemed incapable of amusing themselves, and the guys were way more cool to interact with.

I’m starting to think most women are just good for sex and affection. It certainly appears that way. When you expect more from them they end up disappointing.

Tldr: apparently if you are a buff lookin white guy, women draping all over you is a given. And really high value guys are some of the most humble and down to earth people I’ve ever met.
I agree...Goodlooking high value dudes are not insecure. Most messed up behavior comes from insecurity. And young women are only good for sex and affection. The more I internalize this fact the more they make sense. They were not designed for work, logic, stress, choice etc. They were designed to make babies and take care of the babies.