Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Easy Is It For An OBESE Girl To Get Laid

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long since you last had PIV sex with a woman?
Well since it was my post he agreed with, I'll answer for myself. It's going to be 3 years in June.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Think of it this way, if you're with a whale, and on a boat, you have a very good
life preserver to latch on to.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen some evidence of this in the real world and not just with some OLD social experiment, etc.

A few years back I knew of this woman that was in her late 20s who was quite overweight, not pretty and had an extremely obnoxious personality. This particular woman had literally a dozen men hitting her up through text message at that given time period, not literally right then and there but they were conversations that she was showing off to other people.

I know of another obese women that I matched with on tinder back in 2020, she was much bigger than in her photos but she was actually enjoyable to speak with but I felt 0 attraction towards her. She told me that she had several men that she'd get on rotation, mostly from tinder, and that she was really specific with what she was looking for and regularly was able to have that in orbit lol.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen some evidence of this in the real world and not just with some OLD social experiment, etc.

A few years back I knew of this woman that was in her late 20s who was quite overweight, not pretty and had an extremely obnoxious personality. This particular woman had literally a dozen men hitting her up through text message at that given time period, not literally right then and there but they were conversations that she was showing off to other people.

I know of another obese women that I matched with on tinder back in 2020, she was much bigger than in her photos but she was actually enjoyable to speak with but I felt 0 attraction towards her. She told me that she had several men that she'd get on rotation, mostly from tinder, and that she was really specific with what she was looking for and regularly was able to have that in orbit lol.
But what did these guys look like though? Were they greasy lardball men themselves?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what did these guys look like though? Were they greasy lardball men themselves?
No, most of them were normal looking guys, not necessarily chad types but average to even decent looking.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No, most of them were normal looking guys, not necessarily chad types but average to even decent looking.
I know you're struggling like most of us, but I hope you didn't simp and hit on this fattie yourself! I still find it odd though.

Even in a terrible dating region that I live in I still don't see the guys you describe hanging around fatties like you mentioned in your post. Typically it's fat, ugly men going for their female equivs when I'm in public.

Can you imagine you use OLD, and you meet the fattie for coffee or a drink and a coworker or friend, relative sees you with this misfit? Embarrassing.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you're struggling like most of us, but I hope you didn't simp and hit on this fattie yourself! I still find it odd though.

Even in a terrible dating region that I live in I still don't see the guys you describe hanging around fatties like you mentioned in your post. Typically it's fat, ugly men going for their female equivs when I'm in public.

Can you imagine you use OLD, and you meet the fattie for coffee or a drink and a coworker or friend, relative sees you with this misfit? Embarrassing.
I personally do not go for women that I see as below my league, let alone orbit them.

With OLD sites, apps, etc. it's pretty well understood that you'll have to date down by quite a large margin in order to get matches, meetups, etc. This has been stated on here a million times and from my observations in the real world and from my own personal experiences there is a lot of truth to this.

Reactions: B80

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya sorry ain’t no way. My mom tried to set me up with a dental hygienist that makes great money and everything but her calves are bigger than my thighs. No go, can’t do it. Not just unattractive but shows a lack of self control.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is probably a sign that i should kill myself
You're in UK as well arent you mate? I would defo recommend trip to SE Asia. I know some havve negative views for various reasons, or its changed etc, but it brought me out of my shell with women in my early 20's. Sex was no longer such a big/scary thing I'd barely done in my life. I know its not exactly the same, but confidence, mindset change carried over to when I came back to UK. May give you a big boost, work as platform to get you out of your situation over here.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally do not go for women that I see as below my league, let alone orbit them.

With OLD sites, apps, etc. it's pretty well understood that you'll have to date down by quite a large margin in order to get matches, meetups, etc. This has been stated on here a million times and from my observations in the real world and from my own personal experiences there is a lot of truth to this.
yeah, the only time I'd date/one night stand down is if I met someone when drunk on night out and even then would still have limits. I can;t bring myself to do it at allwith OLD, or anything in cold light of day. thought of going out of my way to chat up, meet someone I don;t find attractive just to have sex just doesn;t work for me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obese women get laid easily. I've been told that on the show "My 600 Lb. Life" the women routinely have boyfriends/husbands while the 600 lb. guys are incel. Obese women can even get commitments due to male thirst but it is challenging.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obese women get laid easily. I've been told that on the show "My 600 Lb. Life" the women routinely have boyfriends/husbands while the 600 lb. guys are incel. Obese women can even get commitments due to male thirst but it is challenging.
Yeah its a different dynamic isn't it. Unless woman seriously deformed/handicapped I imagine any of them could get laid via online apps with relative ease. obviously may have to be less picky, but there'd still be plenty of takers.

I've seen women in wheelchairs on Tinder before. Some look quite pretty/attractive, but once I see wheelchair its kind of a turn off lol. Wonderr how many men it doesn;t phase.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its a different dynamic isn't it. Unless woman seriously deformed/handicapped I imagine any of them could get laid via online apps with relative ease. obviously may have to be less picky, but there'd still be plenty of takers.

I've seen women in wheelchairs on Tinder before. Some look quite pretty/attractive, but once I see wheelchair its kind of a turn off lol. Wonderr how many men it doesn;t phase.
Never be amazed or surprised by male thirst.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you an above average man.

Fatties, 6s and belows should be avoided at all cost. They will only bring you down. Even thinking about them is detrimental to your mental health.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you an above average man.

Fatties, 6s and belows should be avoided at all cost. They will only bring you down. Even thinking about them is detrimental to your mental health.
How is a fat girl a 6????