"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How easy is it for a woman to get a court to agree (DNA test pending) that a certain man knocked her up?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,706
Reaction score
5,132
I was discussing this topic on the Anything Else forum, and I realized that my knowledge of the Law is probably deficient.

Let's say that some man is a locally known wealthy man, and some woman just out & out claims that her child is his (presumably when she is asked to name someone for the birth certificate). Could she simply file suit and force this man to submit to a DNA test without any other corroborated evidence? I suppose that when she is asked about who the father is, if she said that a certain man was the ONLY man that could have possibly knocked her up, and the DNA test proves otherwise, she would be guilty of perjury - and that to give her plausible deniability of her lying, she could name this man and then "some random hookup" that she had forgotten, but I wonder if in that situation a court would not allow to do a fishing operation.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
I was discussing this topic on the Anything Else forum, and I realized that my knowledge of the Law is probably deficient.

Let's say that some man is a locally known wealthy man, and some woman just out & out claims that her child is his (presumably when she is asked to name someone for the birth certificate). Could she simply file suit and force this man to submit to a DNA test without any other corroborated evidence? I suppose that when she is asked about who the father is, if she said that a certain man was the ONLY man that could have possibly knocked her up, and the DNA test proves otherwise, she would be guilty of perjury - and that to give her plausible deniability of her lying, she could name this man and then "some random hookup" that she had forgotten, but I wonder if in that situation a court would not allow to do a fishing operation.
If you're not getting laid, how does this even matter?
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
I was discussing this topic on the Anything Else forum, and I realized that my knowledge of the Law is probably deficient.

Let's say that some man is a locally known wealthy man, and some woman just out & out claims that her child is his (presumably when she is asked to name someone for the birth certificate). Could she simply file suit and force this man to submit to a DNA test without any other corroborated evidence? I suppose that when she is asked about who the father is, if she said that a certain man was the ONLY man that could have possibly knocked her up, and the DNA test proves otherwise, she would be guilty of perjury - and that to give her plausible deniability of her lying, she could name this man and then "some random hookup" that she had forgotten, but I wonder if in that situation a court would not allow to do a fishing operation.
I don't think she could. They can't just force a man with no ties to her to just take a paternity test. If they can well we need to stop worrying so much about preventing men from raping women, and invest resources into changing this.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Of course it can happen. It is a fairly common occurrence. The rationale is that everyone pays for the kid with welfare, thus the point of court ordered child support.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top