“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

how does this look for an e-mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
This is an e-mail im writing some chick i havent talked to in almost a month. i figure i'd just send her an e-mail. Im sorda gandging her.

how does it look?


hey wuts up girl?

Havent talked to you in a while. Wut have you been up 2? prolly partying a lot eh? Lol i'v been doing a little 2 much of that. Sorry i havent called i'd been busy as hell with lots of different **** (school, work, real estate, clubbing, ladies lol). You must be miss talking to a guy as hot as me. anyway laterz

merry christmas



Jeff
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Cape Town
DUde, that email is shocking... Take out the part "a guy as hot as me" and find something else...you dont want 2 show that you are vain. she will think oh god- this guy hasnt changed, get over urself jeff, thats wat she will think and chances are she wont even reply. You need to be less vain in your approach and if you really care about this girl or you want to hook up with her, you gotta put more effort into that email? its way 2 short and it sounds like a 15 year wannabe is writing that...Change it!
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
sorry i didnt exlpain the situtaion.


i went afc on her way back and then we became freinds so i just cut her off after a while cause she was putting everybody else ahead of me. (would start cutting convo's short and **** even though we were just friends) so i didnt not have a ****y attiude.

and im not gonna put that much effort tcause i dont really care about her.
 

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Cape Town
If you dont care at all about her and dont even want to **** her? what the hell are u doing e-mailing her? If you going 2 email her, what do you want out of it? There must be something...
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
im actually digging her friend more but i figure hey if i could have some fun witht his one why not. But im not gonna waste 2 much time cause i got other girlz i like better.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Originally posted by Fenderules
i went afc on her way back and then we became freinds so i just cut her off after a while cause she was putting everybody else ahead of me. (would start cutting convo's short and **** even though we were just friends) so i didnt not have a ****y attiude.
I'm sorry to say I tried the same thing a while back and it didn't work. I figured if I could demonstrate to her that I have a new confident attitude, I could spike her interest enough to get her to meet with me. Sadly, I couldn't do anything to change her last impression of me.

If you want to write to this girl, go ahead, but I expect it will be very difficult to change her last impression without spending some time with her in person.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
E-mail? wtf just call her.
 

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Cape Town
Vincent is right, why e-mail her? If you want her friend, you should be calling her friend, not her. Girls arent that dumb, they tend to know when you are using them to get to their friends. So, rather forget about that girl, she probably has bad named you with her friends already so you got another mission to pull off in this case, you say you like some other girl, so your email to this girl is a waste of time, rather you should be calling the girl you DO like and using your talents on her not this email person, and Jariel...Once you are with a girl and **** happens between the 2 of you , normally you will never get back together..
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
oh im talking to the other girl thats not a prob. I just wanna make sure i stay friends with this one and dont come off afc cause they are best friends. the other one even when i was afc i didnt act afc around her, she was just so easy to get along with and now that im not an afc anymore, its even better!




i dont call the one i e-mailed cause im gandjing her. i would have not sent an e-mail if it was not christmas. I figured if i didnt do anything at all then it shows that i dont want to ahve anything to do with her since i saw her one day and walked right by her without even noticing her (i was mad so i said **** it and im not talking to her)

so its just an experiment. im not expecting anything at all. im just using any excuse to rub off some ****yness
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Jariel
I'm sorry to say I tried the same thing a while back and it didn't work. I figured if I could demonstrate to her that I have a new confident attitude, I could spike her interest enough to get her to meet with me. Sadly, I couldn't do anything to change her last impression of me.

If you want to write to this girl, go ahead, but I expect it will be very difficult to change her last impression without spending some time with her in person.
some girls are different, yours just happend to be a total un forgiving bytch. on that note. I've done the same although she sprung a complete 180 on me and her intrest picked right back up where it was.

however it wasn't like i started acting like i never did i just went back to the way i was. so it wasn't like i was putting up a visiable front i just became "normal" again.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
you're 18? why are you writting like you're 12? other then that, that e-mail should never be sent period. from the way you wrote it, you will come off as a guy that is very desperate to impress her.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
you're not being yourself, and wtf is gandjing this or that? you mean ganji or dj combined? have you seen the guy who wrote ganji theory on here? he's this fat video game/anime geek boy who is making a theory that probably will not work in reality.

Send whatever email or voicemail (she probably won't pick up, stupid b1tches) - just leave it plain and simple.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Vincent
E-mail? wtf just call her.
I'm with DJ Vincent on this one - call her if you want to make a greater impact!!!
 

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
Originally posted by Fenderules
This is an e-mail im writing some chick i havent talked to in almost a month. i figure i'd just send her an e-mail. Im sorda gandging her.

how does it look?


hey wuts up girl?

Havent talked to you in a while. Wut have you been up 2? prolly partying a lot eh? Lol i'v been doing a little 2 much of that. Sorry i havent called i'd been busy as hell with lots of different **** (school, work, real estate, clubbing, ladies lol). You must be miss talking to a guy as hot as me. anyway laterz

merry christmas



Jeff
Type using the basic rules of grammar. I use to type like you...until I realized that it made me look like a real dumbass.

But overall the email looks pretty good. Just get rid of the "talking to a guy as hot as me" line. It reeks insecurity.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
E-mail? wtf just call her.
I agree 100% with this!

Emailing should only be done if you don't have her number END OF STORY! Can you create a pattern with some fluff over an email? Emails like this one create no sort of FEELING.

My rule of thumb is only email if I don't have her number OR if I want to give her the gift of a poem to warm her heart.

Also your email is overflowing with errors, not only in typing but sounding way needy of acceptance. Never ever say directly that you're partying or doing all these things UNLESS it is brought up because this way you're seeking approval! Why are you trying to impress her like that anyway?

And whats up with the SORRY's? Ok, I'm done with this!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top