Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

How does one gain back that respect?

Xeno

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I, like everyone else on this board, hates being an afc. After my last breakup I turned into a complete afc (begging her back, other embarassing ****). How does one gain back respect from the person they acted like a dipshyt in front of? Ive secluded myself for months, put on weight, etc. What else works/helps?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Anaconda

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Like trust, once respect is lost, it cannot be recovered. Learn from it and dont let the next person loose respect for you again.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Originally posted by Anaconda
Like trust, once respect is lost, it cannot be recovered. Learn from it and dont let the next person loose respect for you again.

Not always true. Story time:

My ex (not the current, new ex, but the one before) broke my heart and left me a wimpering, whiny sack of begging SH*T. She walked all over me and had ZERO respect for me. Finally, she left me with a broken heart and hell of an emotional mess.

So one day, I just finally said f*ck it, and didn't call her again. It was hard as hell at the beginning, but as time went by, day by day I realized I didn't need that b*tch to be happy. Started hanging with my boys, dating girls, and the ex found out eventually. Once she realized that I could live without her, she got jealous. She started calling and leaving messages at my house yelling at and threatening my new girlfriend (who's now my new ex :( ). I gave her NO play.

She finally realized I was really done with her, she moved to California and we didn't talk for months, thank God. We've been split up for about 4 years now.

Fast forward to today (last six months is more like it). She calls me DAILY. I either forward it to my VM or sometimes I talk to her for a few, just civil sh*t. She's actually married, but always asking if we can ever get back together....I just let it float......f*ck no, b*tch I think in my head........Who's got who by the 'balls' now? She's on the phone crying, telling me how sorry she is that she left, saying her new husband is a d*ck, etc.

The point is that at one time, she called the shots. Now, I do. She had no respect for me while I kissed her ass. Now, it's reversed. And reversed it will stay.

EDIT: I forgot to add, I later found out from one of her friends that she told everyone that I could "never live without her because I loved her too much". God, what an AFC impression I must have made on that girl! The nerve!

/psycho rant


Lesson of the day: Things can be reversed. Interest, trust, and even your own balls can be regained. Just ask yourself if it's worth getting her interest again.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by Xeno
I, like everyone else on this board, hates being an afc. After my last breakup I turned into a complete afc (begging her back, other embarassing ****). How does one gain back respect from the person they acted like a dipshyt in front of? Ive secluded myself for months, put on weight, etc. What else works/helps?
You realize that her's is not the only pvssy that can keep your schnauzer company. Once you've gotten over your one-itis, you move on.

Don't wait or expect her to come back. She might when she sees you stopped giving a sh1t, but if that's why you stop, you're doing it for the wrong reasons and dooming yourself to yet more abysmal failure.

Instead of asking how you can gain her back, why don't you ask why you care so much to begin with? Is she your last hope for female companionship or what?

-Cyrano
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Xeno

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
'is she your last hope for female companionship?'

She feels like it.....:rolleyes:
 

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
Originally posted by Xeno
'is she your last hope for female companionship?'

She feels like it.....:rolleyes:
Ok you have two choices. You can...

1) Keep that feeling you have, relegating yourself to a miserable life of video games and internet porn.....or....

2) Pick yourself back up believing that you can improve yourself such that you are never disrepected like that again. You can resolve to be a man, to be masculine, to be what this site calls....a "Don Juan".

The choice is yours.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
survivor I choose...

...choice two myself
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Survivor
Ok you have two choices. You can...

1) Keep that feeling you have, relegating yourself to a miserable life of video games and internet porn.....or....

2) Pick yourself back up believing that you can improve yourself such that you are never disrepected like that again. You can resolve to be a man, to be masculine, to be what this site calls....a "Don Juan".

The choice is yours.
Well put.

Xeno, we have all been there, it is how bigger heart you have and how much of a warrior you are, mentally! You need to fight on and live your life. You cant base your entire existance and happiness around one person. You make what you are!

Cactus, man, you have absorbed a lot of sh*t in your life with girls!! Didnt you learn after the first time never to be disprespected like that again?!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
move on

I know of only two ways to heal a broken heart.

1..Get back with her.
or
2. Move on with your life and find another.

I think you should say to yourself "To h*ll with her, NEXT."

cave dweller
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by Xeno
'is she your last hope for female companionship?'

She feels like it.....:rolleyes:
If you're being sarcastic, I should smack you for that.

If you're being real, I should smack you twice.

Only women obsess over a dress.

-Cyrano
 
Top