Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does one "fake" a social life when he doesn't have one?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Volunteer. Find a cause or organization you believe in and join it. It will help you meet new people, give you some purpose in life and make you feel better about yourself by helping others. It's no downside.

I do work with two groups right now and I've met a lot of prominent people in my area because of it. Some have even become clients and a few friends. It's not about pickup, but there usually are some good looking women around, just be carful and guard your reputation.

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Volunteer work is chill to meet people, I do volunteer work and most volunteers are women. Lots of women there, both the other volunteers and women who come by for help.

Or if you are really low on spare time, try salsa or ballroom dancing. It takes just an hour every week. You get to talk to each woman you dance with right away very handy. When you level up to silver after one season, there is a huge lack of guys, they hire in guys to dance who are mostly gay, so you can pick any girl as your partner, swap partners around any week whatever.