"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How does one be aggressive without coming across as desperate

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Does anyone else has this problem. I think my biggest fear is coming across as desperate. However, it is sometimes hard to find that happy median between too aggressive (which could mean desperate) or passive.

For example...chick at work I am working on.

I call her Tuesday night, she does not return my call.

She e-mails me the next day....sorry I did not call back, I was at my bro's baseball game.

Wednesday night...I call her again because I want to ask her out for Saturday and I do not want to do it at work. Once again, she fails to return my phone call.

She e-mails me again this morning..."oh, did u call last night?" My phone was acting wierd all night.


What does one do in this situation? I was thinking...F that *****, she can call me back, I ain't callin back. My sis says, no...that is not desperation if u call back....that is being a gentleman or a man. I mean, maybe I will call again, in a couple of days. Is this desperation in her eyes or being a man and being aggressive?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Well the main difference between agression and desperation is confidence. The aggressive man is confident. The desperate man is not.

So if you can feel confident that you'll land this girl even if you didn't call back, go ahead and call.
 

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
everywhere
I would say to try a third time... If she fails again... NEXT!!!!

Sometimes you have to give them the benefit of the doubt, but 3 tries should be more than enough. After 3 times you really look desperate.

Hope it helps....
 

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
why couldn't you ask her out in person?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Well,

Today she once again intiated e-mail contact with me and asked me to hang out with her and her friends at the bar Tomorrow night. I can't tell if I am in the friend zone or what?
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by SnatchJP
Well the main difference between agression and desperation is confidence. The aggressive man is confident. The desperate man is not.

So if you can feel confident that you'll land this girl even if you didn't call back, go ahead and call.

Confidence. I totally agree and was going to post pretty much the same.
 
Top