Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does creatine make u feel?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im thinking of starting to take creatine on monday next and Im just wondering does it make u feel any different? If so, how?

Regards.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT MAKES ME GO CRAZY!! SICK RAGE AND RUSH!! ROAR!!!

lol ;), it doesnt make me feel different at all. the only thing i notice is that my drive and endurance last a lot longer when i take my protein/creatine shake than when i don't.

theres my 2 cents

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More endurance and I can do more reps.

And the urge to kill people.

j/k

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for the hijacking, but would creatine help with sprinting speed? It seems to follow common sense that it would.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Heizen
Sorry for the hijacking, but would creatine help with sprinting speed? It seems to follow common sense that it would.
It will help with sprinting speed, but it won't help with longevity of your runs. What I mean is; if you take creatine, your 200 time will likely improve, but your 4 mile time probably won't (improve as fast).

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been taking creatine for a week now, and i haven't had any gains. I'm beginning to think i'm part of the % in which this supplement has zero improvement results.

I've noticed my muscles tiring much faster....almost like a cramped
feeling.

BTW i'm a little over six feet and weigh about 190 with 10-11% bf at the present time.

Any advice?

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ did you load it? cuz that would be much more effective than simply taking it in small amounts everyday.. of course it would work too.. but it would only have similar results if you keep doin it for 28 days

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you drinking lots of water?

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Creatine is the single best supplement that i ever used. Yes, proteine is also good, but proteine is more like essential, and it 'builds' muscle. Creatine doesn't build muscle. You see, our muscle's exist of little cells, filled with blood. What creatine does, is expand these cells, so it's volume get's bigger. As far as the consequences of that, you do the math.

But for those of who got no idea what i'm talking about : bigger cells : bigger muscle. And not like over a month or year, you can feel it after just 3-4 days!! No kidding. You will see a huge difference and you will kick your self in the head for not using this in the past.

Here is the best way to use creatine :

first 5 days : loading phase

Take in 4 times x 5 gram (one teaspoon) creatine in a sweet drink, preferably AFTER a meal.

See, you'r muscles don't have any creatine in it before you start, so it'll take all the creatine it can get while loading. Now you can skip this part and just take it 2 x a day, but it'll take you longer to satisfy your muscles (thus, seeing gains).

After 5 days

just take in 2 times a day, but if you absolutely want want to take one, that's okay too as long as you do it AFTER a meal.

Now you may ask : why after a meal ? Why not just inbetween meals.. The answer is simple : insulin.
Insulin transports carbs, protein's etc... to muscle cells, if you take your creatine right this time, it'll be transferred with them to your muscle cells more efficiently. Now there are articles that explain it more complexly, but it all breaks down to that.

What kind of gains can one expect ? Well, to give you an idea, here's a pic of me :

a little more hardcore :

You can get to this level, in 6-10 months, from scratch. But if you want 100%, you must give 100%. There's no other way around. Take care brothers!

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought creatine is illegal in Belgium,
Belgium_Freak. Or have I mistaken it with something else?

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Belgium,

What is your post workout shake?

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome chest - I see so many people walking around with huge arms, huge legs [cause they're told to do squats and dont even know why] and a sub-standard chest, cause they're too busy trying to add the poundage, and not actually developing the chest.

Are you maintaining what you have now, or are you still gonna bulk some more?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creatine made me feel stronger or at least I endured more during workouts. Sofar it is the greatest thing I have used which has given me results.

Belgium: You look real ripped, don't the girls complain that you have bigger tits than them? ;)

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been taking creatine for a week now, and i haven't had any gains. I'm beginning to think i'm part of the % in which this supplement has zero improvement results.

I've noticed my muscles tiring much faster....almost like a cramped
feeling.

BTW i'm a little over six feet and weigh about 190 with 10-11% bf at the present time.

Any advice?
Either you're not drinking enough water, or your regular diet consists of a ton of red meat (which supplies you with creatine naturally). The cramps make it sound like you're not drinking enough water though. You should be pissing clear every 30 minutes or so until you get used to this stuff.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Belgium's post made me want to start using Creatine. That is one damn impressive physique!

Why is Creatine considered dangerous and banned in certain places though? Are the results you get with it permanent or do they subside when you stop taking it?

You can get to this level, in 6-10 months, from scratch. But if you want 100%, you must give 100%. There's no other way around. Take care brothers!
Please tell us how!! I'd really like to know what sort of work out routine you do on your chest and abs, how many reps/sets and how often.

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Creatine has no known side effect. Creatine is like an extra battery you put into your lamp . If you take it out (stop taking it), your energy will decrease over time, back to normal (not below that)
But as long as you train, you will keep around 75% of your gains you made with creatine. But i don't see any reason to stop using it, it's so fvcking great.

training :

I go heavy, but not too heavy. You see, i developed this mind-muscle connection, if i take too heavy i don't "feel" the muscle working, and if i don't feel em working, i don't get a great pump, wich means i'm doing something wrong. In that case, i take less weight. This is very important, don't take heavy weight like those teenagers, trying to impress etc... bad. If you take too heavy, you'r exhausting your joints, instead of your muscles. oh wel...

I developed my chest with the usual chest exercises like bench press, flyes, cable flyes, machine's etc... I think the key rather lies in how many reps and sets you do. I personally like to do 3-4 exercises and 4 sets per exercise, all existing of reps in the 14-6 range. .

So let's say i start off with 14 reps, moderate weight. I move over to 12 reps, slightly heavy weight. Then i take a little heavier to do 10 reps. Finally, i take something heavy to do 6 to 8 reps. And if i'm in the mood, i take off all the extra weight leaving only the amount of the first set, then i do 12 times again (this gives me an incredible pump).

I can pretty much say that i use this principle on every muscle group. Now, i don't say it is the best. I believe that every person reacts different to a training style. But what i do, works for me.

Somebody mentioned something about abs. If you want abs, you need to train them (not everyday, treat them like your other muscle groups) but, and here's the key, you need to follow a good diet plan. That's right, you can train and train your ass off, without the proper diet (and supplements), you'll see only 30% of your potential!

As far as a cutting diet, i found this to be extremely well working : http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par30.htm

It is an effective fat loss system, and it is psychologically also easier then other diets. No cardio involved in this diet ;-)

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or your regular diet consists of a ton of red meat (which supplies you with creatine naturally)
Well then. I guess I don't need creatine... Red meat coated in salt is awsome. I love the stuff...

LifeFirst

Reaction score
Towards the beginning of Summer I took Creatine and I didn't notice changes overnight. You're not going to feel like Superman or whoever after you've taken a dose. But you just feel more focused, more energy. I just had more strength in my legs and arms after 2 weeks of taking it,,,it definitely improved my weightlifting. But during the Summer I was in another country which was a pain in the butt because gyms are kind of hard to find there so didn't really work out that much. But I'm getting back on track now though:D

By using creatine, you can definitely see more muscle mass...and helps you lose unwanted fat.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm using creatine now and I love it! Last time I saw my girl, she complemented me on my chest! I went from having zilch to some definition. Though I plan on vastly improving that soon (Shoulder injury kept me out before. The creatine actually helped me get over that.)