Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does creatine make u feel?

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
Well then. I guess I don't need creatine... Red meat coated in salt is awsome. I love the stuff...
well, unless you can eat 1.2 kg meat, twice a day (=5 gr creatine), i would use creatine...

Btw, for those of you who belong to the unlucky 30% where creatine has no effect, use SWOLE from syntrax. It contains a modified version of creatine (binded to a chemical) that is also effective on those who can't take benefit from normal creatine.

NobleMuscle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
I've been taking creatine for a week now, and i haven't had any gains. I'm beginning to think i'm part of the % in which this supplement has zero improvement results.

I've noticed my muscles tiring much faster....almost like a cramped
feeling.

BTW i'm a little over six feet and weigh about 190 with 10-11% bf at the present time.

Any advice?
You maybe a creatine non-responder.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by silverwex
Im thinking of starting to take creatine on monday next and Im just wondering does it make u feel any different? If so, how?

Regards.
No different, really. You'll notice that you can go longer in the gym and you recover faster. That's about it. If you take one with a lot of sugar (which tries to increase the uptake rate by upping insulin levels) might make you a little dizzy, but only the first time.

When you take it, do NOT take it with anything citrusy. Citric acid breaks down the creatine. (I made this mistake...was taking it with orange juice for a LONG time and didn't do sh!t, then started taking a flavored supplement and BAM)

Also, drink LOTS of water with it...you may even want to take a full glass of water after each glass of creatine. If you get dehydrated you run the risk of kidney stones. :eek:

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, im drinking a pint of water as i type this! :)

Ive noticed that my lips and skin has got dryer ecven tho im drinking a fair bit of water.

Im gonna do leg excercises this afternoon, itll be my first time working out using the big C so lets see how it goes!

BTW, I mix creatine with just a plain glass of water. that ok?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like to inject creatine into my ass like juice...pumps you up!! hahaha j/k dont do that!

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Belgium,

What your view on Glutamine? I heard you can't take creatine and glutamine for some reason. I've been taking glutamine for sometime and not too sure how I feel about it and am thinking swithing to Creatine.

Only concern is that I have to constantly take it and it might take a big chunk of the wallet.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to 'transport it' with either grape juice or dextrose powder and ideally on an empty stomach, but this gets in the way of eating big.

When I used to take it I put on 3lbs in about a week and most lifts went up 5/10 %. Stopped talking it and the reverse happened.

You feel 'tight' which is nice but no lasting effects. It's basically a similar feeling to carbo loading if you have ever done that.

There was some research that suggested cramps are more likely (baseball players?) I know it can give you the ****s at first and I think kidney disfuction rumours have been disproven. Having said that it's long term effects ie 10yrs+ are unknown.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take your creatine with grape juice. Something about all of the acids in grape juice isn't good.

Somebody on this site(I've forgotten who), told me that they mix in gatorade powder to get the sugars needed. :D

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I lift during the loading phase or should I wait until I am done loading?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you can't drink grape juice now! Bloody hell what next.

I'd take grape juice over Gatorade any day.

What's in Gatorade is it all simple sugars or has it got any maltodextrine/polysach wosits in it?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
So you can't drink grape juice now! Bloody hell what next.

I'd take grape juice over Gatorade any day.

What's in Gatorade is it all simple sugars or has it got any maltodextrine/polysach wosits in it?

I think it's all simple sugars, but I was serious about the grape juice.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started Phosphagen HP creatine ( I respond better when the creatine is mixed w/ sugar) last week, and this week I'm up 6 lbs. One question though, let's say I stay on for 3 more weeks and gain...15 lbs. How many lbs would you guys think I could keep? 5? 8? Just curious.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
Don't take your creatine with grape juice. Something about all of the acids in grape juice isn't good.

Somebody on this site(I've forgotten who), told me that they mix in gatorade powder to get the sugars needed. :D
This is true, any citric acid will break down the creatine before it can be used ;)

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheSplat
I just started Phosphagen HP creatine ( I respond better when the creatine is mixed w/ sugar) last week, and this week I'm up 6 lbs. One question though, let's say I stay on for 3 more weeks and gain...15 lbs. How many lbs would you guys think I could keep? 5? 8? Just curious.
Someone here that has used creatine for a while, mentioned that you keep about 75% of what you gain during use of creatine.

Just keep in mind, you need to go through one bulking cycle, then take a week or two off, to keep your muscles from building a dependancy on the creatine.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd realistically say 45%. If it's really that good, I'm fairly sure every man and his dog would easily be bigger than they are now. If you came off of creatine for a few months, you'd notice that the 75% gained has cut down to less.

I'm just being realistic about this - I dont know about anyone else but I have no plan to use creatine for very long. Not only does the cost add up - but what are you gonna do, take it for however long you bodybuild? ;)

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJBen
I'd realistically say 45%. If it's really that good, I'm fairly sure every man and his dog would easily be bigger than they are now. If you came off of creatine for a few months, you'd notice that the 75% gained has cut down to less.

I'm just being realistic about this - I dont know about anyone else but I have no plan to use creatine for very long. Not only does the cost add up - but what are you gonna do, take it for however long you bodybuild? ;)
Personally I am going to take it during track because it will help my sprint speed.

But seriously, if I lift 150 now, and move up to 200 with creatine I will realisticly only be able to lift 175ish now instead of the 200? Thats not too bad.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the weight you are using will stay the same, or have a SLIGHT decrease. I was referring to body weight gained with my post. But good luck during track season.