"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How does being a prize and chasing women work?

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Actually, I do not have any qualms about Viking's method. It seems to be just a variation of the highly lauded Gunwitch method in which he encourages to push on until you get a definite no from a girl. I have seen this stuff work in action not only from myself but by others. The thing is it requires persistence and courage to face alot of rejection because it is premised on many approaches.

If he is getting the results, why knock him?

Hell, I can name quite a number of instances where I probably prematurely nexted a girl because of my ego. As the result I missed out on many opportunities to bang some fine azz females.

I have come to accept that women, especially the hot ones are flakey in nature so when they do not act according to plan, I will give them a reasonable amount of slack before pulling the nexting trigger whereas in the past, I would immediately hit the next button because of some stupid reason.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Originally posted by DJDamage
I think that Viking success stems from showing:

a) showing confidence.

b) not letting rejection, bother him.

When you NEXT a chick so quickly, it shows you already gave up and its just easier to convince yourself that something was wrong with the chick and not you.

When you first meet a chick, it is almost expected that at the begining they will be somewhat flakey becacuse they hardly know you and they don't owe you jacksh1t. That is the reason why you should have a few phone numbers on your hand from different women so as ogre put it "she will go to the back of the line" if she gets flakey and then you can try again in about 1 week time.

Depending how a flakey a chick is you should give her at least 2 chances at the begining. That shouldn't really bother you because if you are getting your numbers, then there will be other chickies who will date you in that particular week.
It’s nice to see my own thread resurrected from September. I might as well update you guys on my so called success.
Things didn’t change for me as far as chasing women…somehow I had to put forth more and more effort and I was beginning to get less and less back. The quality of the girls dropped. I started to afraid approaching any HB7 and up…went only for HB5s. My confidence is at all times low right now. I don’t have any desire to chase women…my ego is hurt..Why should I make so much effort to meet women? Why cant they meet me half way?
I had a cold approach journal going…that stopped, I am not approaching anyone anymore. Fvck it! I meet girls through the Internet now…last month I fvcked 2 UG3s..they were very happy to get laid with a good looking guy like myself..( I am around 8.7 in looks)
So all these chasing did damage my self esteem…and I am completely out of the game right now. I’ll be spending some time on line and the gym…until I feel better.
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Be the Prize

Being the prize is mostly a way for guys who are used to chasing after women doing what they want to realize that they are AFC.

Look at Brett in Gone with the wind. He chased the girl. She told him to go away. He came back with a gf on his arm. He chased the girl again. He got the girl.

But was he AFC? I think not.

He was secure knowing he was the prize while chasing a girl that was flaking on him.

Good movie but long if you haven't seen it.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Not mutually exclusive

Being the prize and pursuing a gal are not mutually exclusive.

There's a world of difference between confident persistence and AFC obsession, but one usually needs to learn the ropes a bit to get a sense of it.

It's one thing for a gal to be disrespectful and threat you like crap, and it's another thing altogether for a gal to be so overwhelmed and unsure of herself that she actually chokes, and needs more reassurance that you won't just have your way with her and ditch her. But again, the inexperienced might not be able to tell the difference.

There's one gal who I vibed with in a super-intense way, but she kept blowing me off, and eventually apparently got back with her ex, so I lost contact. Then some months later I ran into her again and the vibe was still there in full force. Got back in touch, and still had a bloody hard time getting a date (cancellations, but not being stood up). When I finally did go out with her, she was all over me after having a couple drinks, and it turned out to be an all-nighter. :D

It may be good for a RAFC to retrain himself by having zero tolerance for flakiness, but at some point that issue is taken care of, and one can be a little more flexible.

The real DJ keeps a cool head whatever happens. Sometimes a gal will even risk losing you by throwing a bit of crap at you to see how you handle it ... to see if you're the real deal, or just a good actor.
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Did any of you watch DYD dvd where David talks to a guy named Rick "the latin type all in black"?

This guy mentions that his game is so "advanced" that he's totally aloof to women, that he doesn't ask for girls's number, and he doesn't chase women.

He simply give out his number to girls !!!

SO HOW does he "date" them with this kind of approach (the prize mindset?)????

__________________

Visit THE BEST TIPS OF SOSUAVE!
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
For all of you open minded types, Woodhaven has an EXCELLENT thread in the advanced section of mASF on Value vs. Attraction. It's relevant to this thread insofar as "Being the prize" seems to either mean having value OR witholding validation, depending on who you talk to.

As far as the nuts and bolts of pursuing a girl while maintaining challenge goes Viking, Woodhaven gives a good explanation of his method. Then you could also do a search for "screening" and "qualifying" (used a lot in direct game) or "active disinterest" and "disqualifiers" (used a lot in indirect game). You'll prolly have better luck searching on mASF but there's some good posters here too.
 
Top