Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does being a prize and chasing women work?

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this forum for almost 8 months now..applying different tactics from DJ bible...cold approaching...etc.
Here is what I dont get : You know how DJ bible and some respected players preach that you must act/be the prize all women are after. Act like you are the sh1t and if she doesnt call you back..then NEXT! If she flakes on you..NEXT!...No excuses...cause I am the prize!
See..that still doesn work for me at all! I find myself persuing women...which is also in my opinion is the natural order of things! Men supose to persue and women love to be persued!
I call them...if they dont get back to me..I'll call again few days later...I ask for dates...we make plans,they break plans the last minute...no big deal...I dont get upset,I act cool...just ask them again.
I stopped NEXTing girls completly..unless they tell me to get lost or something along those lines. I follow Gunwith's "make the ho say no!"
Do I get laid?...YES!!! The last lay I had: girl told me that she had another date the same day I was on a date with her!
You think I got upset? NO!..I let it slide and got together with her that nite!...
I feel like I am wolfe..hunting in a woods...hit whatever is available. Certainly not a prize. No women fight for me or call me first to suggest we go do something. It's always me who is calling.
So my question is....is this crap about being a prize works for anyone? It sure doesnt for me...:confused: And how do you mix it with all the effort you put forwadrs as in cold approaching and asking out for dates?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you serious?

You get to the point where the girl actually asks you to leave her alone?

WOW.............

*The Bad Ass Canadian shudders*

(All DJ's in the forum suddenly stop talking, the forum becomes uncomfortably silent, and everyone turns and stares at Viking25)

Viking25 decides it's best for him to go back to lurking, and read up on the ways of a true DJ, before posting anymore.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing u will realize is this

with confidence you will feel as if you dont care...and you will feel as you can get or do whatever you want.

so maybe u nee the bootcamp are u on the list?

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno if I act like the price. I just not like chasing people. I hate when a women give me their #, because I don't know when the best time to reach her (It tricky, because if you call her and she not there you have to call again. Next thing you notice you called 9 times). Instead of going through all the trouble I giver her my # and tell her to call me (only negative is you got no idea who she is when she calls). I also like revesre roles as if I wanna go out on a date with her I say "When you plan on asking me out?". I prefer them chasing me, because I have a busy life. I am not going to stop doing what I am doing just for her. Simple as that.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I think you are many steps ahead of the so-called 'masters' on this board that get so bent out of shape, offended, and take things personally when things don't get exactly as their internal agenda suggests. The reason DJ's do the whole "premature nexting", prize bullshyt stems from low self-acceptance. They blow smoke up their asses by repeating over and over again that "they are the prize". Problem is, they don't *really* believe it. The 'prize' is just a way to bail when a girl hurts their pride because they are still using an outside source to dictate how they feel about themselves. They are under the false impression that "Girl likes me" = I'm good and "Girl rejects me" = I'm not good. They bail before the girl has the chance.

Keep it up. You have nothing to lose.

-Blitz

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've been on this forum for almost 8 months now..applying different tactics from DJ bible...cold approaching...etc."

cold approaches are not good.Approaching strangers at party,club,doesn't count.But at a bus stop?That's going to far.

"Act like you are the sh1t"
No,you act/know that she isn't worth ****.

"and if she doesnt call you back..then NEXT!"
Most hoes don't call back till your "offical" in their heads.

"If she flakes on you..NEXT!..."
As in stood you up?**** yeah that's disrespectful.If she's fli-flopping that means she's just being girly IMO.

"No excuses...cause I am the prize!"

That's a major problem.It's not that i beleve i'm this guy or the other but i know in this particlar arena in life i'm good and it comes easy.It's not about thinking your Superman it's about knwoing women are not to be stressed over.

"See..that still doesn work for me at all! I find myself persuing women...which is also in my opinion is the natural order of things! Men supose to persue and women love to be persued!"
Yes.But there comes a time when you have to tell a women to go **** herself and you must have temperment.Pursue but don't symp or suffocate her.

"I call them...if they dont get back to me..I'll call again few days later...I ask for dates...we make plans,they break plans the last minute...no big deal...I dont get upset,I act cool...just ask them again."

You shouldn't allow them to no-show...ever.If she does that **** move on.I don't call them unless she's the type that likes that gay ****.

"I stopped NEXTing girls completly..unless they tell me to get lost or something along those lines. I follow Gunwith's "make the ho say no!"

Ioono bout him anymore I mean he say he likes the bible..sooo...I dump hoes like nothing.Who says you need a 50 hoes?

"Do I get laid?...YES!!! The last lay I had: girl told me that she had another date the same day I was on a date with her!
You think I got upset? NO!..I let it slide and got together with her that nite!...
I feel like I am wolfe..hunting in a woods...hit whatever is available. Certainly not a prize. No women fight for me or call me first to suggest we go do something. It's always me who is calling.
So my question is....is this crap about being a prize works for anyone? It sure doesnt for me...:confused: And how do you mix it with all the effort you put forwadrs as in cold approaching and asking out for dates?"

Ioono about all that Duran-Duran **** homie,but if you have your **** together whytry to convince people your style is right?I went through that same ****.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've been on this forum for almost 8 months now..applying different tactics from DJ bible...cold approaching...etc."

cold approaches are not good.Approaching strangers at party,club,doesn't count.But at a bus stop?That's going to far.

"Act like you are the sh1t"
No,you act/know that she isn't worth ****.

"and if she doesnt call you back..then NEXT!"
Most hoes don't call back till your "offical" in their heads.

"If she flakes on you..NEXT!..."
As in stood you up?**** yeah that's disrespectful.If she's fli-flopping that means she's just being girly IMO.

"No excuses...cause I am the prize!"

That's a major problem.It's not that i beleve i'm this guy or the other but i know in this particlar arena in life i'm good and it comes easy.It's not about thinking your Superman it's about knwoing women are not to be stressed over.

"See..that still doesn work for me at all! I find myself persuing women...which is also in my opinion is the natural order of things! Men supose to persue and women love to be persued!"
Yes.But there comes a time when you have to tell a women to go **** herself and you must have temperment.Pursue but don't symp or suffocate her.

"I call them...if they dont get back to me..I'll call again few days later...I ask for dates...we make plans,they break plans the last minute...no big deal...I dont get upset,I act cool...just ask them again."

You shouldn't allow them to no-show...ever.If she does that **** move on.I don't call them unless she's the type that likes that gay ****.

"I stopped NEXTing girls completly..unless they tell me to get lost or something along those lines. I follow Gunwith's "make the ho say no!"

Ioono bout him anymore I mean he say he likes the bible..sooo...I dump hoes like nothing.Who says you need a 50 hoes?

"Do I get laid?...YES!!! The last lay I had: girl told me that she had another date the same day I was on a date with her!
So my question is....is this crap about being a prize works for anyone? It sure doesnt for me...:confused: And how do you mix it with all the effort you put forwadrs as in cold approaching and asking out for dates?"

Ioono about all that Duran-Duran **** homie,but if you have your **** together why try to convince people your style is right?I went through that same ****.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you guys are getting it wrong. I cold approach without a problem...I typicly have 2-3 dates with new girls every week....I also try to fukk close with within 3-4 hours total time we spend together. I get laid...Of course some girls do ask me to leave them along...so what?...I do all the chasing!!!....
I am just curious if that "being a prize" sh1t works in real life....not here or DJ bible only. And perhaps, there's someone who is in my situation....who started with chasing and converted into a prize being chased by women......how the hell did you pull that off? It would suck to be lonely prize...:rolleyes:

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viking25
Perhaps you guys are getting it wrong. I cold approach without a problem...I typicly have 2-3 dates with new girls every week....I also try to fukk close with within 3-4 hours total time we spend together. I get laid...Of course some girls do ask me to leave them along...so what?...I do all the chasing!!!....
I am just curious if that "being a prize" sh1t works in real life....not here or DJ bible only. And perhaps, there's someone who is in my situation....who started with chasing and converted into a prize being chased by women......how the hell did you pull that off? It would suck to be lonely prize...:rolleyes:
Instead of them giving you there #, give them yours. From there own they are chasing you. You approached her first, but later on she now chasing you.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not going to call him. There's nothing wromng with what he's doing he just needs to focus on what women he does is too and when to draw the line.

How can you get ***** without looking for it?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people are taking the concept of being the prize a little too literally. I think first off, it's a good defence mechanism for AFCs.

You have to know when to quit the chase, and a lot of guys don't realise this. There is a difference between being the prize (I.e., having dignity and self respect)

and

letting your own ego ruin you, (I.e. chasing a woman to a point where your ego refuses to let you accept defeat and move on. The person that does this is a chump, and we are all very guilty of this at one point in our lives. Jumping through hoops for a woman is a no-no, and even if you score, you are still getting the short end of the stick.)

Chasing a woman with marginal interest is pointless unless you are going to tap it and leave.

That's where Player_Supreme's philosiphy comes into play - only continue with the ones that show a good enough reciprocal interest in you, because that way, you won't have to do much chasing, in fact, it will be the other way around, if you, again, keep that mindset of "I am the prize."

Also, the "I am the Prize" thought works in the simple fact that you will emanate far more confidence with women in your every day interactions with them, and they will also be attracted to that. You will be calmer, more natural, and more successful all around.

Remember, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. I think, therefore I am, and soon you will start believing, because, as the women start coming at you, it will be truth.

The thought of "I am the prize" is very important for:

1) Self preservation (especially for WBAFCs)

2) Creating attraction

I can't tell you how many times in my youth I did the chasing and tormented myself because I did not have this mindset.

Why waste valuable time chasing what you can't catch when there is other prey out their just begging to get caught?

The person without the "Prize" attitude is the one that get's his telephone number blocked by women, or worse, gets obsessed and cautioned for stalking or getting peace bonds against them in the worst case scenarios, and believe me, I've seen this happen to guys.

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
She is not going to call him. There's nothing wromng with what he's doing he just needs to focus on what women he does is too and when to draw the line.

How can you get ***** without looking for it?
well, I am just saying what works for me. I can only go by what I have success in.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this forum for almost 8 months now..applying different tactics from DJ bible...cold approaching...etc.
Here is what I dont get : You know how DJ bible and some respected players preach that you must act/be the prize all women are after. Act like you are the sh1t and if she doesnt call you back..then NEXT! If she flakes on you..NEXT!...No excuses...cause I am the prize!

I think you are confusing arrogance with confidence and missing the general point. Yes, you must be the prize, but being the prize also means that women will also see you as a prize, and if they don't then you are going to have to get your ass in gear and make that happen.

The true power of a DJ to attract women comes FROM WITHIN HIM and that is where true attraction begins and where ****y bigotry ends.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being the prize - or that mentality - doesn't mean you sit on your a## and do nothing - not approaching women.

Far from it.

Your still approaching chickies - where does it say - or where is it hinted at that you no longer need to chase and approach?

"You are the Prize" - that's a mentality. A sign of confidence. It means that you are not going to put up with a chick's BS. You call her on her BS. You don't take her sh#t like an AFC. You are prize, she needs to prove her worth to you. Not the other way around.

You see?

If your just wanting to get laid - then perhaps what your doing - putting up with anything a woman does - but really in my experience those chicks are fvcking everyone - not long term material - not anything decent.

It's about self respect in the long term.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the beginning, you think you're the prize. Then you start to work your ass and gradually BECOME the prize. Thinking only gets you so far man. You can't be a fatass wanking 24/7, think you're the "prize" and expect to get laid by a beautiful girl (unless you're rich).

I read somewhere....I think it was in the tips forums somewhere (lmao real helpful). Anyways, it said something about how "HB9s and 10s bust their ass in the gym to look great for us. It's only fair if we do that same." Something like that. I'll always remember that quote. You should too.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Closed mouths don't get fed,you have to chase them.

Women are walking egos'.How is me ignoring her and not calling her gonna make her want this d!ck?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
are you serious?

You get to the point where the girl actually asks you to leave her alone?

WOW.............

*The Bad Ass Canadian shudders*
I'm in agreement. I felt a shudder too. :)

These are the kind of actions that make women perceive you as slimy, creepy and desperate.

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:

"I call them...if they dont get back to me..I'll call again few days later...I ask for dates...we make plans,they break plans the last minute...no big deal...I dont get upset,I act cool...just ask them again.
I stopped NEXTing girls completly...."

Viking I'm glad to see this is working for you. All the dating pros say to give the girl one chance and if she flakes, NEXT. unfortunately I'm not a young college boy anymore and I'm not in an environnment where I meet 10 women a day. If I wanted to hang out at the mall all day, I'd never earn a living. So I can't just throw away phone #'s like they were toilet paper.

If a girl flakes on me, I have other girls I can call. I don't toss her number out but she will go to the back of the line while I give someone else a try. I'm glad to see this is working out for you, maybe this strategy will start working for me too. it should. I don't see why not.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that Viking success stems from showing:

a) showing confidence.

b) not letting rejection, bother him.

When you NEXT a chick so quickly, it shows you already gave up and its just easier to convince yourself that something was wrong with the chick and not you.

When you first meet a chick, it is almost expected that at the begining they will be somewhat flakey becacuse they hardly know you and they don't owe you jacksh1t. That is the reason why you should have a few phone numbers on your hand from different women so as ogre put it "she will go to the back of the line" if she gets flakey and then you can try again in about 1 week time.

Depending how a flakey a chick is you should give her at least 2 chances at the begining. That shouldn't really bother you because if you are getting your numbers, then there will be other chickies who will date you in that particular week.