Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you treat your plate?

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brothers.

I had a plate yesterday and it seem'd like she had oneitis. Calling me babe and apologizing for calling me babe and sharing feelings and all that. Apparently she stopped fcuking her other dude(s) cos she liked how I schooled the kitty kat (not to brag). Should I put less work in? Encourage her to climb another horse?

I think I might have encouraged her coming on strong by the things we did in between seks like watching tv or talking/sharing feelings.

My qxtn is, do you treat your plate different from main chic in between seks?

Like plate gets one seks round and you/she's outta there but you spend more time doing bf stuff w main chic like watch tv and talk?

How do you treat a girl catching oneitis for you? :whistle:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stevo said:
Brothers.

I had a plate yesterday and it seem'd like she had oneitis. Calling me babe and apologizing for calling me babe and sharing feelings and all that. Apparently she stopped fcuking her other dude(s) cos she liked how I schooled the kitty kat (not to brag). Should I put less work in? Encourage her to climb another horse?

I think I might have encouraged her coming on strong by the things we did in between seks like watching tv or talking/sharing feelings.

My qxtn is, do you treat your plate different from main chic in between seks?

Like plate gets one seks round and you/she's outta there but you spend more time doing bf stuff w main chic like watch tv and talk?

How do you treat a girl catching oneitis for you? :whistle:
I don't do one round. They are getting railed at least 3 times, maybe 4 or until it starts hurting or I shoot blanks. The beast doesn't play, lol...probably why they can't get enough...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell u how not to treat them plates... Never say you like them. Keep a cool distant aura about urself, except when fvcking. Then its ok to say something nice. But never ever under any circumstances unless she breaks it off.

they don't want u all mushy...cuz when u do mushy, they get turned off...and you want them turned on all the time.

I learned that after months of being cool then turning mushy. The girl lost attraction. Now I'm colder and this other girl wants me even more, even though I'm not the nicest to her. Its weird really.but if you want them on ur team u gotta play tough so they know that its a winning team. No powder puff crap .

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
I don't do one round. They are getting railed at least 3 times, maybe 4 or until it starts hurting or I shoot blanks. The beast doesn't play, lol...probably why they can't get enough...
And thats what I think is part of the problem, fcuking her till she cant stand and she's wanting more.

Do you do anything different inbetween seks?

_sideways_ said:
I'll tell u how not to treat them plates... Never say you like them. Keep a cool distant aura about urself, except when fvcking. Then its ok to say something nice. But never ever under any circumstances unless she breaks it off.

they don't want u all mushy...cuz when u do mushy, they get turned off...and you want them turned on all the time.

I learned that after months of being cool then turning mushy. The girl lost attraction. Now I'm colder and this other girl wants me even more, even though I'm not the nicest to her. Its weird really.but if you want them on ur team u gotta play tough so they know that its a winning team. No powder puff crap .
I got that down, she was telling how come youre never nice to me and youre the only one she's had to beg for seks and all that.

My thing is how do I have her slow her roll? She's getting lovey super fast plus right now I only want her as a plate.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stevo said:
And thats what I think is part of the problem, fcuking her till she cant stand and she's wanting more.

Do you do anything different inbetween seks?

I got that down, she was telling how come youre never nice to me and youre the only one she's had to beg for seks and all that.

My thing is how do I have her slow her roll? She's getting lovey super fast plus right now I only want her as a plate.
There isn't much time in between...usually a minute or two and I'm ready to go...I don't need the down time, I'm ready to go...sometimes I don't even go soft in between

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her like the piece of meat that she is

Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
She will bring the exclusivity talk soon enough.

you have two choice :
1/ Be honest with her. You might have to drop this plate but at least you're honest. If she still wants to see you, then it's HER choice and HER responsability. At least, you keep your integrety

2/ Lie to her. Pretend that she is upgrading to gf status and keep fvcking her until you dump her or she finds out that you are spinning other plates

I think a DJ should do 1.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shaka said:
She will bring the exclusivity talk soon enough.

you have two choice :
1/ Be honest with her. You might have to drop this plate but at least you're honest. If she still wants to see you, then it's HER choice and HER responsability. At least, you keep your integrety

2/ Lie to her. Pretend that she is upgrading to gf status and keep fvcking her until you dump her or she finds out that you are spinning other plates

I think a DJ should do 1.
I told her not to get used to it but apparently that only spiked her interest since it was ''something she cant have'' something not guaranteed.

Right now, my plan is play it cool, NC for two weeks and continue seks once a week, she'd have to control her thirst.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya man, that's the thing. I noticed that when I play it cool and act like a friend who likes to pleasure them once in a while (once a week is good) then they are all over you. I had one that I actually liked a lot and got a little mushy with, she was gone that week, lol. Sooo... being a cool, laid back friend that gives them what they need, well they love that.

I have not have one to ask what the status of our relationship is, because right off the bat I let them know that I am newly single and am seeing other women. If they don't like it then on their way they can go. If it eventually does come up, I will say that I will just let things develop how they will and let the cards fall into place. But as of right now I am not specifically looking for anything long term and am just enjoying my life.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't believe what she says...if she's crying cuz she wants to spend more time...that is what they think they have to say. How old is this girl?

older chicks don't be saying chit like that.

plus of course she wants more. But if ur busy with life.. Oh well...then she would bevpsycho to keep u away from ur other activities..

you have no problem here, why are u looking for a solution.

tell her ur busy doing whatever.. .volunteering at the hospital .. Etc...

what do u want?????

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want her as a plate end of story.

I think that's what I forgot - it REMAINS what I want.

She can catch as much feelings as she wants that dont mean I have to match her IL. She's most likely finding validation, trying to push me of my game and feed her self esteem off of me.