Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

How do you think you'd fair in a different generation?

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Depends on your criteria. No Sosuave means I would have been a true beta for life lol.
^Exact same for me. I was the worst beta on the planet until I found SoSuave. I fell for every drop of blue pill propaganda anyone could shove at me and in me. I believed and trusted everyone. Lived my life to please others. Was a submissive gentleman to women. I never would have had a way to find the light.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,689
Women have always been the same. The laws and technology have allowed them to expose their true nature without any harsh consequences.

Women used to be required do what was best for society. If they divorced or had an affair society would treat them harshly. Now they do what’s best for them. They are encouraged and rewarded to act out, disrespect, and treat a man badly if he is not making her happy.

Thats why men should spin plates, it neutralizes any disrespectful behaviour.
 
Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Where would you say your issue with committment lies? What about the guys who do it, how do you view those situations?
I believe anyones is born in a certain way and his primal attitude is then influenced from his environment.

I've always been a guy who seeked independance and freedom while security and companionship were an optional, I was completely fine being alone at week end while I was a teen rather than being drag from my classmates in many different places wheter they were boring or expensive.

This also applies to relationships that while they provide plenty of pros, in my case the cons outweight the pros...If Im rocking it at the gym, I dont wanna leave early cause someone demands me to go somewhere else, if I wanna eat cheerburgers while watching an action movies I dont need some that want me to eat sitting on a table and talking about stuff I dont care.

What I believe about guys who commit? they are just different in terms of what is important for them, I respect their choice but in no way I'm willing to share it.

I'm fine being the stereotypical creepy old man 20 years from now as long as I'm wealthy and free, well made in terms of resources and time...I'm not fine being your everyday nice guy who holds bags while his wife walks near him talking at the phone.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
^Exact same for me. I was the worst beta on the planet until I found SoSuave. I fell for every drop of blue pill propaganda anyone could shove at me and in me. I believed and trusted everyone. Lived my life to please others. Was a submissive gentleman to women. I never would have had a way to find the light.
Same here x100. I don’t know of anyone who was more indoctrinated than I was. People would literally make fun of me behind my back, and would openly tell me how gullible I was. I don’t ever wish to be that person ever again.
 
Top