Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you think you'd fair in a different generation?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say, I'm calibrated to current times and had the most success in my mid 20s till now.

I would have no success at all in eras where commitment was necessary to get girls, that is something I really cant adapt to.
Where would you say your issue with committment lies? What about the guys who do it, how do you view those situations?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Depends on your criteria. No Sosuave means I would have been a true beta for life lol.
^Exact same for me. I was the worst beta on the planet until I found SoSuave. I fell for every drop of blue pill propaganda anyone could shove at me and in me. I believed and trusted everyone. Lived my life to please others. Was a submissive gentleman to women. I never would have had a way to find the light.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have always been the same. The laws and technology have allowed them to expose their true nature without any harsh consequences.

Women used to be required do what was best for society. If they divorced or had an affair society would treat them harshly. Now they do what’s best for them. They are encouraged and rewarded to act out, disrespect, and treat a man badly if he is not making her happy.

Thats why men should spin plates, it neutralizes any disrespectful behaviour.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where would you say your issue with committment lies? What about the guys who do it, how do you view those situations?
I believe anyones is born in a certain way and his primal attitude is then influenced from his environment.

I've always been a guy who seeked independance and freedom while security and companionship were an optional, I was completely fine being alone at week end while I was a teen rather than being drag from my classmates in many different places wheter they were boring or expensive.

This also applies to relationships that while they provide plenty of pros, in my case the cons outweight the pros...If Im rocking it at the gym, I dont wanna leave early cause someone demands me to go somewhere else, if I wanna eat cheerburgers while watching an action movies I dont need some that want me to eat sitting on a table and talking about stuff I dont care.

What I believe about guys who commit? they are just different in terms of what is important for them, I respect their choice but in no way I'm willing to share it.

I'm fine being the stereotypical creepy old man 20 years from now as long as I'm wealthy and free, well made in terms of resources and time...I'm not fine being your everyday nice guy who holds bags while his wife walks near him talking at the phone.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Exact same for me. I was the worst beta on the planet until I found SoSuave. I fell for every drop of blue pill propaganda anyone could shove at me and in me. I believed and trusted everyone. Lived my life to please others. Was a submissive gentleman to women. I never would have had a way to find the light.
Same here x100. I don’t know of anyone who was more indoctrinated than I was. People would literally make fun of me behind my back, and would openly tell me how gullible I was. I don’t ever wish to be that person ever again.