Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you test women?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard some people ask the girl to get them something simple (like coffee or something) when they come over to see how she reacts.

Do you perhaps know of any other tests or variations of this?

TheProspect

Reaction score
A few of the top of my head:

- Ask them for a favour (Does she accept and perform the favour without contempt, provided the favour is within reason and not a major inconvenience? I am also not attracted to doormats, so a girl with low self-esteem who will never say "no" is another potential problem to me)
- Tell them "No" (How does she respond to "No"? Does she throw a fit or start an argument?)
- Disagree with them (Is she respectful of perspectives differing from her own, or does she get butt-hurt & judgemental and then there's tension all of a sudden?
- Change plans last minute (Life happens and plans need to be modified or changed frequently... Is she mentally flexible, or does she offer up resistance and pout when things don't go as planned?
- Tease them (Can she handle a little well-intentioned ribbing, or does she get easily offended? This is a big one for me and probably the only one I do to intentionally test if I want to be around someone... if they can't laugh at themselves or get offended easily than it's deuces from me).

I don't necessarily do these things to intentionally "test" women, but they are sometimes by-products of my behaviour that more or less function as a "test" that can inform me as to whether or not the chick is someone I want to be around.

But these can also apply for friendships as well... It's important to find out and filter the kind of people you want in your life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard some people ask the girl to get them something simple (like coffee or something) when they come over to see how she reacts.

Compliance.

Reaction score

You are direct and make her understand early on exactly what you expect. If she's non-compliant, she failed the test and is free to make some supplicating loser as miserable as she is.

Remember, it's just greasy, smelly *****. That's all it is.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretend to have forgotten your wallet when going for lunch

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be in the passenger seat while a woman is driving in rush hour traffic and also on the highway.
How she drives on the highway and also how she behaves in rush hour traffic will reveal more about her than you realize.
I had a girl drive me around our tiny, dingy alleyways we call roads here in her dad's long, ungainly station wagon, in heavy, chaotic traffic. She was so chilled out and nothing seemed to phase her. Gotta admit I was impressed.

That was before the lockdown, and she hasn't contacted me in four months. Working in a pharmacy during covid might have something to do with that, but being too chilled out plainly has its downsides.

I refuse to contact her.

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the situation where your at.

i’ve asked to bring a bottle of wine if shes comin over. If im on my way to meet her, ill ask to grab us coffees before we go somewhere. When chilling at her / your place, you can ask her to bring you water when you layback or massage. Start small and move foward from there.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Svck my d1ck and then make me a sandwich and leave me alone so I can watch some TV...
If she passes this, then she's LTR material. LOL

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
By being my real self around them all the time. No acting on my part. What you see and what you experience are the authentic me. If we're not compatible, we're not compatible. If she dislikes stuff about me and it bothers her to the point where she gets upset about it, then it's not going to work.