"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How do you tell IOIs vs Someone Just being Nice?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,726
Age
29
This has been a huge problem for me. I can never tell the difference.

I don’t wanna constantly be thinking about IOIs. I might just keep it natural and use my gut, assuming attraction. Just bantering and getting to know them the whole time. And make a move and use that to determine if they’re attracted to me.

What do y’all think? Advice?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Me personally, I always assume attraction and I act accordingly, also, the more IOIs you get the more you will be able to notice and spot certain things. But usually you should just follow your gut, it's usually right.

Any kind of attention you get from a women take it as a sign of interest.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I get women forcefully saying/interrupting me, "My husband...is allergic to bees too..." blah blah blah, as if, I'm hitting on her roach/gutter as5. I mean the sewerest rat of woman will try to box me in as if I'm trying to Flirt with her, you know one of those girls who thinks EVERY guy is flirting with her even though she's DOG ugly, fvcked up teeth everything.

I just push through when the "my husband" or "my boyfriend" interrupts my supposed flirtations. She thinks she's being "cruel" or "evil" by painting me as wanting her but can't have her. I play that with laughter, cause er ah, I've have WAY better than her, WAY better face, pvssy (probably), t!ts, personality (for sure), attitude, and on and on, smarts or alertness to my needs, service to my mind. The roadkill warthog wh0res will try to seriously think that me (way better) actually is attempting to seduce a 3 or 4 (her). She thinks she cutting me psychologically, but like Rhett Butler, I laugh. I've banged so many more and quality. How can ANY woman CUT to disrupt my peace or confidence? It ain't happenin. Attempts at being cruel are easily deflected due to references (in MY mind). You're supposed to treat a woman as if she's "special," but All in the back of your mind you know she's nothing special, pretty much no matter WHO she is or what she's done.
 
Top