“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How do you tell if a woman is horny?

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
How do you tell if a woman is in a horny mood? I'm not talking in generalities e.g. "He's cute, I'd like to boff him therefore I'm going to be all over him like stink on s**t." and I'm not talking the obvious 'she's got her tongue down your throat' scenario. Specifically, if a woman is in a horny mood that day, how does she act? Might be helpful if any ladies listening would answer.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Sexplicite

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Close to her cycle.
 

adude

Banned
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
-she might be carrying a lot of tampons
-she might act like a slut sucking every thing in sight.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
This thread is a gag, right?
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Pupil dilation, she's very flirtatious. Uses lots of kino, her nipples poke out through her top (yummy :D). Anyway, she won't get in the mood unless you look like Brad Pitt or you know the right things to say and the right places to touch her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
you should know. you're the one who's supposed to be making her horny. its hard to tell, actually. you've gotta have a lotta experience before you could really say that chances are, she really is horny.

of course, you would always be able to "feel the heat" of it. and you can tell whenever she'd look into your eyes as if saying..

what's taking you so long? cummon!!!

but like i said, that's just my experience.
 

MisterAl

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
She looks at you while she's seated at the kitchen table in your apartment and says in a lower tone of voice, "You know why I'm here, don't you?" She slinks out of her chair to sit in your lap facing you, wrapping her legs around your waist. You sheepishly mumble something about your girlfriend and push her away. She persists, tackling you onto the carpet. She laughs and tells you, "this is going to happen tonight." She runs her fingertips through your hair while she closes her eyes and caresses your lips with her own...

Or, while walking along the sidewalk on your date she stops and turns to face you. She smiles and pins you against a lamppost and groans, "Dammit, kiss me!"

Wrapping her legs around your waist seems to be the universal "screw me now" body language. I wonder if that's the same anywhere in the world, if when she puts down the chopsticks and the rice bowl on the bamboo mat and wraps her legs around you it's nookie-time.
 

UltraMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by MisterAl
Wrapping her legs around your waist seems to be the universal "screw me now" body language. I wonder if that's the same anywhere in the world, if when she puts down the chopsticks and the rice bowl on the bamboo mat and wraps her legs around you it's nookie-time.
LOL :)
 
Top