Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do You Tell If a Girl is Really on Her Period?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven't been here in ages, lol. WOW! The site has a slightly new design. Cool, cool. So, I was just talking to a friend who had spent time with a girl today (a stripper to be precise) after all was said and done he tried to pull the moves on her and she told him she was on her period.

I bet as guys we've all been in this situation. So, how can you tell if a girl is lying or honestly telling the truth? I pretty much told my friend to ask her for a ******* and if she refuses she's probably lying.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the only way you can really tell is if she's your gf or if you've been seeing her for a while and are familiar with her cycles and generally have a good idea when she's "due" for her period and the context clues before and after, tampons in the trash can before and blood on your **** the first time after, etc. I think it's pretty much impossible to be able to tell with some random chick you've just met or have only met once that you're trying to bang whether or not she's really telling the truth.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Being a stripper, it's probably her main go to lie she uses at the club for rejection without making men feel like they were rejected. She can still get more tips and attention afterwards with that one.
i.e., it's biological, and beyond her control…
Strippers are pros at playing men.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
legit, unless you know her cycle, the only way to tell is to check.

That said, if you are at her place, you could check out her bathroom trash and see if there are wrappers in it. But even this manner of checking isnt fail safe.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To further confuse matters, some women are not regular. And sometimes when she says she is on her period, she means she is not bleeding right now, but the act of getting pounded would probably make her start doing so.