Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you stop getting a fat face?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Renewing my passport recently, I noticed the pic of me taken ten years ago. I had much better defined cheekbones and jawline.

Now I was REALLY skinny in those days - 5'7" and weighed about 112 pounds. I've put on a bit more weight recently (up to about 135 pounds) which suits me fine, but it seems to have given me a fat face - no cheekbone definition and a slight double chin.

As I recall this happened to my dad as well when he was my age.

Is this something genetic or is there anything I can do about it like exercises etc?

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by victor von doom
It's not genetic. Fat body= Fat face. Simple.
It is genetic in terms of the proportion of fat one accumulates. People will gain weight in areas in a certain order, for example, tits-stomach-butt-neck. It's different for different people.

However, If you're within 18% it doesn't seem like you should have too much babyfat.

Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
It is genetic in terms of the proportion of fat one accumulates. People will gain weight in areas in a certain order, for example, tits-stomach-butt-neck. It's different for different people.

However, If you're within 18% it doesn't seem like you should have too much babyfat.
You are complicating things way too much. The genetics argument has become this gigantic crutch for people trying to justify their weight gains. Please.

The fatter you are, the fatter your face will look. It's simple.

He put on 25 lbs. of mostly fat, probably, and now his face reflects that difference. Why? as he gets older his metabolism is starting to decrease. Therefore, he puts on weight easier than in the past.

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well said victor; if you sit arouund all day, do not get exercise and do not watch what you are eating you are going to gain weight. thats common knowledge, your "face fat" is not genetic, work it off, there is no magic cream you can rub on it to make it go away

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl who got a tight body and at almost 18 still got some sorta babyfat on her face lol. She looks good though ;-)

If u gained 27 lbs recently chances are a lot of it if not almost everything is fat. If your body gains fat your face will do so too.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of people have a disproportionately fat face for their body. One thirty-five at 5'7 is hardly fat. A little underweight in my view.

Austin, try reducing your carbs a little. Cut back on those chips, bread, pasta etc. This usually brings my cheek bones and jawline through pretty quickly. Get in the gym also if you aren't already.

Some of my gear using chums swear by glycerine to reduce the facial bloat caused by test and other aromatizing steroids. Worth a try if other methods don't work and it particularly bothers you.