Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do You Remain Positive in the Face of Dating Hurdles?

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all:

Just did a podcast about how a negative attitude towards dating can affect your success. I have found that a lot of people on these boards are constantly bagging on women, or calling them slvts or saying how manipulative they can be... personally, I've experienced all these things, but I've still managed to keep my outlook on dating (and women in general) upbeat and positive.

But I'm curious: for those of you who have been through dating hard times, how have you been able to keep a positive viewpoint of women, dating, and relationships? Inquiring minds wanna know!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious as how others do it, as well. I just try to remain neutral, or don't even bother at all.

Pretty_Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
Hey all:

Just did a podcast about how a negative attitude towards dating can affect your success. I have found that a lot of people on these boards are constantly bagging on women, or calling them slvts or saying how manipulative they can be... personally, I've experienced all these things, but I've still managed to keep my outlook on dating (and women in general) upbeat and positive.

But I'm curious: for those of you who have been through dating hard times, how have you been able to keep a positive viewpoint of women, dating, and relationships? Inquiring minds wanna know!
I focus on fun and not caring to much whether she stays or goes. because negativity branches off into other aspects of your life. just having a carefree fun attitude just seems to do it for me and if I did manage to some how have a bad day or something I dont go out that night.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have learned to guard my heart. Never have them first in your life no matter what, or even top 5 imo.

Like others said, don't stress the things you can't control i.E (women)

Don't chase em replace em mindset