I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
I got a few problems with some chicks that are interested in me - but I'm not in them. How do you guys handle it?
Once, I told her straight up and opened up completely about it. She denied she was interested, which was bull cuz she tried to kiss me numerous times and was somehow always ending up between my legs![]()
Anyways, these girls are nice half the time, but I am just NOT interested and I get really uncomfortable around them cuz I don't want to lead them on. They keep asking me out or 'suggest to go places'.
any suggestions?
It's like I can't even use them for social proofs cuz they cling too much. I can't get into conversations with other ppl.
This is why I am a fan of being blunt. If they are that persistant, it's worth it to be a little rude to get them off your back. Who cares what people think of you for saying it anyway... They were the ones who ignored the signs that you weren't interested in the first place.Originally posted by Kourt
"The crazy thing about that though, is that they reply stuff like:
But we could hang out and all, and in time you might feel different about me "
ahhhhhh yes! Thats happened to me before!!! Made me made cuz I didnt even want to hang out with her, much less date her. Ick.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.