Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you reach the point where you see your boss as just another person?

Rx Redpill

Reaction score
Develop your skillsets, and truly OFFER VALUE.

That's how capitalism works. You position yourself as a value creator - and people will be much more accomodating to you.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP find an outlet for your aggression. Lifting, boxing, skateboarding, playing drums or guitar. Whatever. Just do something and STFU. Or devote yourself to a life of crime. Just stop beating dead horses with your whining.

Now watch OP post more.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
OP find an outlet for your aggression. Lifting, boxing, skateboarding, playing drums or guitar. Whatever. Just do something and STFU. Or devote yourself to a life of crime. Just stop beating dead horses with your whining.

Now watch OP post more.
So long as I don't have this figured out, I will complain to my heart's ****ing content. Deal with it.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So long as I don't have this figured out, I will complain to my heart's ****ing content. Deal with it.
In your other post you said you were a washer/cleaner. This post you say it takes money to start a business. You clearly are great at blabbering. <<No disrespect but this is a plus for you. Starting a cleaning business would be crazy easy.

Again you said starting a business only works if you have money.

I know a guy that had rubber stamps made, made his own business cards with scissors. Went door to door on a bicycle all around town. Knock knock (back up a little you don't want to crowd. Less confrontational) Mam starting a business "hands a card" hope to hear from you. Start backing up, that's it, they appreciate the no hard sell. Some people want work immediately .

That was before flip phones. Today omg getting the word out would be one days investment sitting in your underwear. And the investment for cleaning equipment? Come on!

Face your fears dead on and you will find nothing there. Go after it.

Last edited: