Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you pursue success and women at the same time?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I’ve been living on a different planet than you guys but most hot chicks I’ve ****ed require a ton of time and attention. To think that your going to chase money and hit the gym five day a week, while squeezing your 9/10 into your busy schedule once a week on the weekends is a fantasy.

Women want a guy with money and then they finally meet one and complain that he’s too busy. I’ve lost out on so many relationships because I simply could not spend time with a woman that was into me.

If your going to chase money do it for yourself, but don’t think you will necessarily have a better love life. When I was making 1/4 of what I made now I had more meaningful connections with women

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word. I had the best relationships when I wasn't working that much or when I had jobs that allowed me to text all day while working lol. The women loved how available I was

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I’ve been living on a different planet than you guys but most hot chicks I’ve ****ed require a ton of time and attention. To think that your going to chase money and hit the gym five day a week, while squeezing your 9/10 into your busy schedule once a week on the weekends is a fantasy.

Women want a guy with money and then they finally meet one and complain that he’s too busy. I’ve lost out on so many relationships because I simply could not spend time with a woman that was into me.

If your going to chase money do it for yourself, but don’t think you will necessarily have a better love life. When I was making 1/4 of what I made now I had more meaningful connections with women
Easy. Find a woman will accommodate your schedule. Plenty out there with hectic work schedules as well. I work six days a week, hit the gym three times per week. I am running two steady plates at the moment. Plate A on Friday night for three hours then my main, Plate B on Saturday night for three hours, might even spend the Sunday with her if I am in the mood. Find a balance. When you go out, rock their world, they tend to stick around.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When relatioship go serious you need more time with woman . however that is the life, even on other aspect , for example I cant mix between job/sidebusiness/investment , I found to always has to focus on one , put the second as less priority and loose track on the third . we are not super man. you always have to choose your priorities

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
option 1 Optimise. Have a place you socialize with groups a place you take dates on. Make sure your interests yield a steady supply of chicks to talk to. Have a couple of online dating profiles freshen them up once a month. Contact the ones who hit you up first. Get a digest from a few different what's on sites in your area.

The principle is you get good at routine bcoz it speeds things up

Option 2 prioritise
If you have less time for chicks you should screen hard and go for the highest quality you can.

Both are equally valid options. But if you try to do both you will be dragging your ass

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Find women who understand your need to strive for success and the time commitment it takes. If they truly do they will be willing to date you when your schedule allows it. If they don’t understand then their values aren’t in alignment with yours, so next... I used to get off work at 5pm, run 3 miles with a coworker. Drive 30 mins to gym to lift with a friend. Go home to shower. Then be at GFs house to tap some azz by 9pm. It’s doable.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pursue women and success is pretty easy because you focus on yourself and then you will see women orbiting you. So with me, I have my business along with my full-time job and then I go to the gym. Women are everywhere so it's not concentrating on them. You focus on you and you will get scenarios women will orbit you and you may talk to them casually. Then you may reveal one of your hobbies or interest and if she takes an interest and you casually say well maybe some time I can take you or do whatever. Then leave it as an open invite. If she is into you, she will bring it up again and you're in.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personal development and dreams first. Everything else is secondary. Because if I’m not doing that, I don’t have a vivacious energy to give freely.
When I’m with the woman, I’m 100% there. Any quality person will recognize quality time spent. If a woman needs oodles of attention, that’s a flag — she’s not filling water in to her own cup; she’s avoiding something she needs to do for herself, then expects you to fill hers and becomes entitled and needy. I’ve seen that with friends and past girlfriends.

Any high quality woman I’ve been with loves that I’m in love with my passions and career. Because they also know I love quality dates rather than just hanging out for hours in front of a tv ‘spending time together’.

I would rather have a crazy intense workout for 40 minutes than a workout that lasted two hours. But many people think it’s about TIME IN the gym. It’s not. Same thing is relatable to many aspects of life. Time towards doesn’t yeild better results or foster a more fruitful connection. It’s about the quality.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
To gain something in life, you have to lose something in life. You can't have it all.

The time you are spending in the gym, you can utilize the same to work on a second job and earn extra money, no? In the language of economics, it is called opportunity cost.

Choose what is important to you and what you actually want in life, and go and get it, guys.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Most women dont "require" a lot if time and attention. They "want" a lot of time and attention.

The trick is to give each one of them just enough to keep the interest spiked. They cant chase or pursue something they are getting easily and abundantly.

It takes a while to get any woman emotionally hooked but you should do it slowly and methodically so you are not over investing.

Focus on your purpose first and foremost. A woman is not your purpose, only an addition. Most women will automatically find that quality very attractive in a man.

I cant tell you how many women I have went out with that tell me how needy and clingy the average guy gets early on and how unattractive that is in their eyes. They go out of their way to tell me that by being a naturally busy guy who doesn't necessarily NEED a woman, its automatically sexually attractive to them.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy. Find a woman will accommodate your schedule. Plenty out there with hectic work schedules as well. I work six days a week, hit the gym three times per week. I am running two steady plates at the moment. Plate A on Friday night for three hours then my main, Plate B on Saturday night for three hours, might even spend the Sunday with her if I am in the mood. Find a balance. When you go out, rock their world, they tend to stick around.
Every chick I’ve done this with knows she’s not the only chick I’m ****ing and it’s the same thing from them as always. “I’m not gonna be a side chick for you”

Hot women with big egos won’t tolerate being side chicks it’s too much of a blow to their ego. What you say may work with a 6 or 7 chick if your a 9 or 10 male. At that point the chick is just happy to get a taste

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont pursue women. You do your thing and they pursue you. But first you need to be worth pursuing in their mind.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every chick I’ve done this with knows she’s not the only chick I’m ****ing and it’s the same thing from them as always. “I’m not gonna be a side chick for you”

Hot women with big egos won’t tolerate being side chicks it’s too much of a blow to their ego. What you say may work with a 6 or 7 chick if your a 9 or 10 male. At that point the chick is just happy to get a taste
Her telling you, “I’m not going to be a side chick for you” is translation for, I want to be in control of you and for you to be my beta boy. As she continues flirting with other guys and loving the attention.

Be more mysterious. You shouldn’t be telling these women you are banging chicks left and right even if you are. Make them wonder, “is he seeing other women besides me?” Get their hamster spinning. Not I know he is banging chicks left and right. She needs uncertainty. Also, start to do little things that make them feel like they are on the top of the list. Once in a while do something that shows you actually care even if you don’t give a shyt. These women just want to feel a bit more special than the other ones you are banging.

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her telling you, “I’m not going to be a side chick for you” is translation for, I want to be in control of you and for you to be my beta boy.

Be more mysterious. You shouldn’t be telling these women you are banging chicks left and right even if you are. Make them wonder, “is he seeing other women besides me?” Get their hamster spinning. Not I know he is banging chicks left and right. She needs uncertainty. Also, start to do little things that make them feel like they are on the top of the list. Once in a while do something that shows you actually care even if you don’t give a shyt. These women just want to feel a bit more special than the other ones you are banging.
Unless your tinder goes off when you’re laying in bed with them. Then the jig is up and she’s going to be needing certainty of what’s happening between you two

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on you first, then go after the pvssy. That's how. Eat healthy, exercise moderately, drink responsibly, and focus on your purpose. If a woman comes on by, she can ride with you. Don't allow a woman to throw you of purpose.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, If you are going to focus on your success and Women, Make sure you stay disciplined. That was my downfall a couple of years ago when I started making a good amount of Money daily which led to me not needing a paycheck. After a while I got involved with going out so much and fvcking diferent chicks during the weekends and sometimes during the week and they wanted more and more of my attention. I didnt stay on my grind and led to my eventual reduction in productivity with my profits.

Many of the Women I was seeing or seeing now, I let them all know that I don't do relationships and a small part of the reason is because im genuinely too busy with business and other things to go hang out with them all the time. It just won't work and on top of that, I honestly don't fully trust Women so I don't need the extra stress.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
most hot chicks I’ve ****ed require a ton of time and attention. To think that your going to chase money and hit the gym five day a week, while squeezing your 9/10 into your busy schedule once a week on the weekends is a fantasy.
So hot girls have constant sex with you. Then they stopped having sex with you because you were too busy swimming 3 days a week and making millions?

Wow.

Women want a guy with money and then they finally meet one and complain that he’s too busy.
No they don’t.

I’ve lost out on so many relationships because I simply could not spend time with a woman that was into me.
So the 9/10 hot actress is dying to have a relationship with you but were too busy? :rolleyes:

When I was making 1/4 of what I made now I had more meaningful connections with women
Then give 3/4 of your money to charity and the hot women will come.

When Obama was President, he worked out in the morning. worked during the day, took calls, attended meetings, did press conferences, talked to world leaders, talked to the most powerful people in the world, made decisions for the most powerful nation in the world, and read books, raised 2 daughters, and had a wife.

But SOSUAVE members are too busy for 9/10 hot actresses? :D:D