How do you pick up girls when they are with 1 or more female friends?

Fadero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking up on girls who are alone and by themselves is one thing.

What is your method in picking up on those girls who are out a) with another female friend and/or b) one out of a group of girls?

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero in and focus your attention on her alone. Act like evryone else in the room is gone and its just the two of you. This begins first with eye contact. Then either ask her her name and offer her a drink or try a funny joke of compliment to breake the ice. If she's intrested, shell have no problem parting with her friends for a second. Yu just have to show her your seroius.

Good luck.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let a group of women stop you. If the girl of your dreams is surrounded by her friends approach her anyways. Get initial eye contact, smile then approach the group. Introduce yourself to everyone and get take her somewhere where only you two could talk - kindly say: "Excuse me ladies, but could I borrow her for second?". Take her hand and lead.

Borrowed this from the great Adonis.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
Borrowed this from the great Adonis.
Thats great advice also but that would only work if you are already aquainted.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the basic premise of Group Theory. In most club and bar settings, girls are almost always in groups especially hot ones.

I posted a FR some weeks ago about how I went into a 6 set (4M/2F), befriended the guys, learned that they were only coworkers, zeroed in on my target, and extracted her out.

I did not talk to her at first. I addressed the entire group. Befriended all of them. Learned what the social dynamics of the group was. Physically isolated the girl. Out-AMOGed all the other guys who were trying bust in on me. Then lead her away.

For girls, very similar, but instead of out-alpha/AMOG, you're gonna pay more attention to all the other girls (especially if your target is the hottest one), find out the social dynamics, maybe neg the target, and at a certain point, say "Can I borrow you friend for a moment?" or "Here let me show your friend something." (Credit Mystery and his Mystery Method)

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I find that it's best to engage the entire set, while somewhat ignoring the target.

She will eventually try to qualify herself and become part of the discussion.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by #1 P.I.M.P.
Zero in and focus your attention on her alone. Act like evryone else in the room is gone and its just the two of you. This begins first with eye contact. Then either ask her her name and offer her a drink or try a funny joke of compliment to breake the ice. If she's intrested, shell have no problem parting with her friends for a second. Yu just have to show her your seroius.

Good luck.
As a general rule, don't buy women in clubs/bars drinks.

There are always exceptions, but not in this case.

Also, let her ask you first what your name.

Fadero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say that you are at a more casual setting such as walking through a mall or even better, eating at a casual restaurant like a TGIF or Applebee's. Then what?

Do you just interrupt the table and try to befriend the whole group?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. Ask them where a certain store is, what's fun to do around there etc...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This or more for a food court type setting, but it's worked for me countless times...

Basically, walk into the place, look around for a target... Once located (I try to make sure she's not with the bf or some embarassment), I just touch the chair with one hand and say, "Do you mind if I join you?" Then I would usually start the conversation with "It's always nice to have company while eating." or something to that effect.

Regardless, you're already sitting... you don't have to worry about conversation because even in silence, the person will tend to try and start a convo with you.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that the best way to pick a girl up in a group is to show more interest with the group than the girl in question. Don't be rude but be polite. Make her work a little and then shift your attention to her and then back the group so you don't appear easy and at the same time use the attraction of the girls in the group to get her interested, because their interest will act like social proof.

-Grey Fox

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To all those people who suggest zeroing in on the girl as if nobody else is there - works fine until her friends drag her away or she has to 'get back to her friends' whose approval you havent won yet.

Resident DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my best luck in groups of HB's when i concentrate most on the girls I have the least interest in. If you think about it, there're several reasons why this makes sense:

1: Since you're not all that attracted to the girls you're sarging the heaviest, you're going to do so better/more confidently , since you truly have nothing to lose. You'll ace the flirting without breaking a sweat.

2:The HB you ARE interested in will see her friends getting more attention than her, start wondering what they have that she doesn't, start doubting herself, and go out of her way to get the attention shifted to HER. If you do this right, she'll be pursuing YOU before you know it. I'm not just talking out me arse here, i've effectively used this method on several different occasions.

3:Also, flirting with her friends get's your mind into mack-mode, warms you up, and makes sure that by the time you're objective IS after you, you'll be ready to give her your level best shot.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone here has good points. I think booth methods - concentrating on the girl, or concentrating on the group as a whole, work. Each has its strengths, and use each according to the situation or whichever you feel works best for you.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your state and game. It also depends on the socialstructure in the group. Often it's good to hit on the second most attractive or simular, find out who's the alpha in the group etc. Sometimes it's better to go right for target full out.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfie
To all those people who suggest zeroing in on the girl as if nobody else is there - works fine until her friends drag her away or she has to 'get back to her friends' whose approval you havent won yet.
Totally agree.

If you go after the target, you risk having her watchdog, (Usually the least attractive one in the group) block you.

But if you have a wing, he can take the watchdog out of the picture for a bit.