"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How do you pick up girls when they are with 1 or more female friends?

Fadero

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Picking up on girls who are alone and by themselves is one thing.

What is your method in picking up on those girls who are out a) with another female friend and/or b) one out of a group of girls?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Trinidad & Tobago
Zero in and focus your attention on her alone. Act like evryone else in the room is gone and its just the two of you. This begins first with eye contact. Then either ask her her name and offer her a drink or try a funny joke of compliment to breake the ice. If she's intrested, shell have no problem parting with her friends for a second. Yu just have to show her your seroius.

Good luck.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Don't let a group of women stop you. If the girl of your dreams is surrounded by her friends approach her anyways. Get initial eye contact, smile then approach the group. Introduce yourself to everyone and get take her somewhere where only you two could talk - kindly say: "Excuse me ladies, but could I borrow her for second?". Take her hand and lead.

Borrowed this from the great Adonis.
 

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Trinidad & Tobago
Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
Borrowed this from the great Adonis.
Thats great advice also but that would only work if you are already aquainted.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
That's one of the basic premise of Group Theory. In most club and bar settings, girls are almost always in groups especially hot ones.

I posted a FR some weeks ago about how I went into a 6 set (4M/2F), befriended the guys, learned that they were only coworkers, zeroed in on my target, and extracted her out.

I did not talk to her at first. I addressed the entire group. Befriended all of them. Learned what the social dynamics of the group was. Physically isolated the girl. Out-AMOGed all the other guys who were trying bust in on me. Then lead her away.

For girls, very similar, but instead of out-alpha/AMOG, you're gonna pay more attention to all the other girls (especially if your target is the hottest one), find out the social dynamics, maybe neg the target, and at a certain point, say "Can I borrow you friend for a moment?" or "Here let me show your friend something." (Credit Mystery and his Mystery Method)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
1,731
Reaction score
40
Location
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I find that it's best to engage the entire set, while somewhat ignoring the target.

She will eventually try to qualify herself and become part of the discussion.
 

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
1,731
Reaction score
40
Location
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by #1 P.I.M.P.
Zero in and focus your attention on her alone. Act like evryone else in the room is gone and its just the two of you. This begins first with eye contact. Then either ask her her name and offer her a drink or try a funny joke of compliment to breake the ice. If she's intrested, shell have no problem parting with her friends for a second. Yu just have to show her your seroius.

Good luck.
As a general rule, don't buy women in clubs/bars drinks.

There are always exceptions, but not in this case.

Also, let her ask you first what your name.
 

Fadero

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Lets say that you are at a more casual setting such as walking through a mall or even better, eating at a casual restaurant like a TGIF or Applebee's. Then what?

Do you just interrupt the table and try to befriend the whole group?
 

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
1,731
Reaction score
40
Location
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Sure. Ask them where a certain store is, what's fun to do around there etc...
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
This or more for a food court type setting, but it's worked for me countless times...

Basically, walk into the place, look around for a target... Once located (I try to make sure she's not with the bf or some embarassment), I just touch the chair with one hand and say, "Do you mind if I join you?" Then I would usually start the conversation with "It's always nice to have company while eating." or something to that effect.

Regardless, you're already sitting... you don't have to worry about conversation because even in silence, the person will tend to try and start a convo with you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
I agree that the best way to pick a girl up in a group is to show more interest with the group than the girl in question. Don't be rude but be polite. Make her work a little and then shift your attention to her and then back the group so you don't appear easy and at the same time use the attraction of the girls in the group to get her interested, because their interest will act like social proof.

-Grey Fox
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
To all those people who suggest zeroing in on the girl as if nobody else is there - works fine until her friends drag her away or she has to 'get back to her friends' whose approval you havent won yet.
 

Resident DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I have my best luck in groups of HB's when i concentrate most on the girls I have the least interest in. If you think about it, there're several reasons why this makes sense:

1: Since you're not all that attracted to the girls you're sarging the heaviest, you're going to do so better/more confidently , since you truly have nothing to lose. You'll ace the flirting without breaking a sweat.

2:The HB you ARE interested in will see her friends getting more attention than her, start wondering what they have that she doesn't, start doubting herself, and go out of her way to get the attention shifted to HER. If you do this right, she'll be pursuing YOU before you know it. I'm not just talking out me arse here, i've effectively used this method on several different occasions.

3:Also, flirting with her friends get's your mind into mack-mode, warms you up, and makes sure that by the time you're objective IS after you, you'll be ready to give her your level best shot.
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
everyone here has good points. I think booth methods - concentrating on the girl, or concentrating on the group as a whole, work. Each has its strengths, and use each according to the situation or whichever you feel works best for you.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Depends on your state and game. It also depends on the socialstructure in the group. Often it's good to hit on the second most attractive or simular, find out who's the alpha in the group etc. Sometimes it's better to go right for target full out.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by wolfie
To all those people who suggest zeroing in on the girl as if nobody else is there - works fine until her friends drag her away or she has to 'get back to her friends' whose approval you havent won yet.
Totally agree.

If you go after the target, you risk having her watchdog, (Usually the least attractive one in the group) block you.

But if you have a wing, he can take the watchdog out of the picture for a bit.
 
Top