Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you pick up girls at a club

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I decided to take a break from wife hunting after meeting an old friend from highschool, who wanted to go clubbing with me. I want to try giving clubs another go.

I noticed that most girls in clubs stick together with their cliques and refuse to interact with others, and blow away guys who approach the group without giving them a chance. Another common sight is a duo or trio of girls.

How exactly do you pickup girls at a club?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to take a break from wife hunting after meeting an old friend from highschool, who wanted to go clubbing with me. I want to try giving clubs another go.

I noticed that most girls in clubs stick together with their cliques and refuse to interact with others, and blow away guys who approach the group without giving them a chance. Another common sight is a duo or trio of girls.

First of all be in the VIP section. That is the guys that get's 99% of all girls there their attention. Hybergamy never sleeps brah.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have what it takes to be successful in nightclubs in the short term. Even if you're not wife hunting and only want a simple, semi-extended relationship, you're better off doing one of the following....
  • approaching strangers in quieter night venues
  • approaching strangers in non-bar settings
  • doing weak social circle game, such as a co-ed sports league
  • maybe spending the next 1-2 years trying to build a social circle and that may pan out in getting a girlfriend in 2 years

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have what it takes to be successful in nightclubs in the short term. Even if you're not wife hunting and only want a simple, semi-extended relationship, you're better off doing one of the following....
  • approaching strangers in quieter night venues
  • approaching strangers in non-bar settings
  • doing weak social circle game, such as a co-ed sports league
  • maybe spending the next 1-2 years trying to build a social circle and that may pan out in getting a girlfriend in 2 years
Well go in to the night clubs to have fun with your mates and do some stupid sheite that you can laugh about next morning and the bytches are just secondary. I found that most of the time when you connect with girls out on the clubs is just when you are having a really good time with your friends because I guess good moods and awesome attitudes spread like ring in the water so it draws people into your circle...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Be good looking
2. Be good at dancing
3. Find the girls who'll dance with someone new rather than just the friends they came with
4. Having a wingman will help you approach multiple girls

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Easiest way I have found is to chill at the bar, wait for others to get shot down and then make comment about it to her and get her laughing, like "Damn...I can't believe you almost made that dude cry! You are ruthless!" With a smirk...

Works great as an icebreaker and leads to an easy Convo with her having her guard down because you aren't trying to "pick her up".

Always remember...the best predators never allow their prey to see them coming.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get noticed on the dance floor, then they come to you. But my dancing is couple dancing.. Not the electronica mass of humanity type.

Don't get so involved in dancing that you can't socialize. 50:50 dance floor to off floor. of the off floor 25% one on one with people and 25% chilling with a drink checking out the surroundings.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotta negative, perhaps somewhat too realistic comments on club gaming. I believe in this day and age (where approaches are getting rarer and people are more and more absorbed by their iPhone screens), people actually long for sincere human contact. Imo club game should be mandatory for DJ,S because this is a environment created for the people to be themselves + a little extra.

Perhaps we already see a "90's throwback " type of movement happening today, where some women will go out to actually meet people. In the club/bar you'll find women who are just as impatient for "love "as you are.

My advice is to become a regular. Clubs, and especially bars are always social circles on steroids. People pick their place because of music ,people scenery ect. Show up regularly and shake hands with people. You might ne cool with someone who happens to know many more people there and meet women via them.

Try different venues. Become a regular at three or four places. Make sure you always have this positive vibe around you.

-
-

Deep State

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotta negative, perhaps somewhat too realistic comments on club gaming. I believe in this day and age (where approaches are getting rarer and people are more and more absorbed by their iPhone screens), people actually long for sincere human contact. Imo club game should be mandatory for DJ,S because this is a environment created for the people to be themselves + a little extra.

Perhaps we already see a "90's throwback " type of movement happening today, where some women will go out to actually meet people. In the club/bar you'll find women who are just as impatient for "love "as you are.
I think you're right. Clubs are great. From both personal experience, and from talking to girls recently, I think there are a lot of girls out there who love to make out (tongue kiss) with random guys in a club.

Full body contact grinding (close dancing) is also fun.

No need to exchange names, numbers, ages, resumes, heights, astrological signs, or anything like that. A lot of this is regional and local, so do your research online first. Right now is actually an ideal time to go clubbing - back to school.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill by the dance floor or bar area, not the VIP sections. When you see single girls just go talk to them. Dont try to say anything funny, instead say something a bit sarcastic. If she likes your face and vibe your in, so it doesnt really matter what your opener is. If she thinks your ugly then your screwed and your opener really doesnt matter.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Chill by the dance floor or bar area, not the VIP sections. When you see single girls just go talk to them. Dont try to say anything funny, instead say something a bit sarcastic. If she likes your face and vibe your in, so it doesnt really matter what your opener is. If she thinks your ugly then your screwed and your opener really doesnt matter.
Do you approach groups of girls? All I see is them in groups, I don't think I have seen one lone girl all night.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to be that you NEVER offered to buy them a drink because it showed simp behavior that every other guy was doing. Now, its more out of the ordinary and old school so it seems to work, oddly enough.
In the 1980s-1990s, way too many men were buying drinks for women in bars that it lost all of its effectiveness. I turned 21 in the mid-2000s and the last remnants of drink buying for women were around. From the mid-2000s to the end of the 2010s, I rarely ever bought a woman a drink during a pickup attempt. Lifetime, I have bought WAY MORE drinks for women on dates (often online arranged) than in pickup attempts.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped doing that after the target women would just laugh at me and walk away. :mad:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fellas never believe me, but I'm one of the guys who gets drinks bought for him at a club by women and men. I assume from the men it's just their way of currying favor. From the women, they were 100% hitting on me. It does help to look a certain way so they feel like they're connecting with someone who may have status.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I try to either hangout by the bar. Or in a easily accessible, well traveled area. Chill there & see what happens.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped doing that after the target women would just laugh at me and walk away. :mad:
When you're not tall or average height, women think they have a license to treat you like shiit. I'm average height and I've noticed my fair share of emotionally abusive behavior from them.