"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

how do you pick up a girl from your car.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
for example.. if ur driving down near a school zone and u see a couple of hot girls in uniform, what would you tell her to make her ride with you?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Offer them candy and say their parents told you to pick them up.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
Offer them candy and say their parents told you to pick them up.

Dame I needed that laugh. Really though, I think I remember seeing a thread about this in the High School Forum.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
ah the old "Offer them candy and say their parents told you to pick them up. "
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Stupid, never offer candy, that attracts police attention.
You're supposed to groom them over the internet, that's what Michael Jackson did.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Make sure its a group of two or less, prefrebly alone.

"Hey, where are you headed?"

Something simple, get them into a conversation.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Make sure its a group of two or less, prefrebly alone.

"Hey, where are you headed?"

Something simple, get them into a conversation.
A million thanks! :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by -.-
A million thanks! :)
It wasn't that hard to come up with :p
 

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
This sounded kinda disturbing till I read the guys only 18, in that case I'd just make sure they see you, then look out for them when they're shopping or something. I wouldn't stop and offer them a lift, it just looks kinda dodgy, especially in a 'school zone'!

Unless of course they already know who you are, in that case the "Where ya heading?" line seems fine.
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
yea you gotta watch you dont look like a little rapist picking up little girls from school like just park up ur car n sit on the bonnet by ur self looking all slick n stuff.

Well this is my advice for picking up girls from the side of the road. I have a nice car not flash, its a black hatch back nissan pulsar gtir chopped springs, dumped on the ground (not anymore cos I got pulled over for being way too low )with 17" mags. I dont go around thrashing it specially around the school zones trying to get attention cos that makes u look stupid, No SH!t. Get a mate to come with u in the car. Make sure hes not ugly. Trust me the two of you will have the meanest laugh doing this. Dont have to dress up, look a bit rugged but clean n good. When you are going past chicks, just cruise, beep to them, or wave. If they wave back, turn around n ask them for directions, or anything happening in the weekend or whatever to get a convo going, then offer them a ride n make sure ur cars clean. Even if u dont feel like offering them a ride, u can ask for their number. Another thing get ur driving sorted, like dont stall the car, or do something stupid that will have other traffic beeping n laughing at u cos u might as well not show up again.
 
Top