Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you make girls chase you

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For real it seems like guys have to approach them, text first, and all that stuff. When I stop giving them attention it's pretty much a done deal, but when they see me in person they might kiss me or give me kino and stuff.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally just don't care too much,
I went on a date with a girl 2 weeks ago and have been in available since, not through game playing, I just genuinely have had a stupid amount on with work and had a weekend in London booked for the time off I did have. Anyway, I'd hinted at meeting up on Sunday and she text to re confirm tonight, which I ignored for a bit as I'm not totally certain I want to, anyway, a couple hours later I get a text,
" will you do me doggy style"

This girl is about a 6 probably, hence my reservations about taking it much further but she's crazy for me just because I don't care. On the reverse, I've messed up a few times by caring too much.

Obviously this is one example, and it's advise you've heard a thousand times before, but it definately is good advice.

Getting yourself to the point where you don't care is the key, the part I struggle with is that the hotter/better quality the girl, the more I seem to care, and the more I get dumped (although these days I usually sleep with them first at least ;)

Hence my current period of limbo where the girls I don't like so much chase me, and the ones I do like, I chase.

Hopefully I'll find balance eventually.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LuisGarcia10 said:
Hence my current period of limbo where the girls I don't like so much chase me, and the ones I do like, I chase.

Hopefully I'll find balance eventually.
There is nothing wrong with chasing. As long as you are doing it in a relaxed confident persistent way (as the DJs of the past have said on this website) and not a desperate creepy way there is nothing wrong with chasing.

I like a good chase. It keeps things interesting and the girls who you have to "work" (having to be on your top game, being challenged) for are always the most enjoyable.

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel the same way, but I thought a girl stopped liking you if she knew you liked her.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigSmooth said:
There is nothing wrong with chasing. As long as you are doing it in a relaxed confident persistent way (as the DJs of the past have said on this website) and not a desperate creepy way there is nothing wrong with chasing.

I like a good chase. It keeps things interesting and the girls who you have to "work" (having to be on your top game, being challenged) for are always the most enjoyable.

Smooth, How EXACTLY do you chase a girl in a relaxed confident persistent kind of way?

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is something i have a problem with. I either chase in a way that i come off as too eager and too needy or in a way that shows that i'm trying too hard to be aloof.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
I feel the same way, but I thought a girl stopped liking you if she knew you liked her.
I think this is only true if your interest is much higher than her's. The more she shows the more you can allow yourself to show.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be handsome.

Be attractive.

Don't be unattractive.

Hint: Attractiveness is not a physical quality.

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Be handsome.

Be attractive.

Don't be unattractive.

Hint: Attractiveness is not a physical quality.
Girls think I'm handsome and attractive

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its actually really easy, you just have to look like Tim Tebow or Tom Brady or you have to be rich.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a big one for me. I absolutely hate it when I have to initiate everything. Specially sex, I may initiate the first kiss and kino. But if she doesn't take the opening and show me she is interested also I just go cold. And this is with girls that will do anything I lead them into first.

What I do to make girls chase me is take them out show them an awesome time, bang their brains out. Do this a couple times, then pull back and let them chase you. Give her a little back by following the 2/3 rule (maybe less if you can get away with it) and get her used to chasing you. What's important is to reward her advances while not really initiating any more interaction with her. Forcing her to pursue you, but not letting things go stale or suggesting/showing any disinterest on your part to make her go cold.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Axe Body Spray doesn't work, you can always grab her purse and run.