"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How do you make a girl lose interest?

Probos

New Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
Hmm... firstly, I'm probably best described as a recovering AFC. Only ever been with one girl, wasn't too keen on her but it dragged on for over a year, basically I was just using her for sex and company and kept reminding her of this now and then cos I didn't want to give her the wrong idea. She insisted she was ok with that but I suspected otherwise....

Anyway, got sick of her and told her I don't want to see her anymore because I want to spend my time on other things. This was some 3+ months ago, and she still texts and calls me every week or two, asking "are you still mad". I tell her I'm not mad, I just don't want to see her anymore... I just keep my tone very flat and cold hoping not to encourage her, maybe that makes her think I'm mad, dunno, don't care.

So anyway, I need some ideas on the best way to deal with her. Ideally so I'd never hear from her again. Any tips would be much appreciated. Also interested in opinions on the morality of using a girl for sex when you suspect she wants more.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
If she is still calling you, she probably thinks there's still some hope, at least as a friend. I guess she thinks that there's something she has done to put you off her and thinks that she can put it right. Asking if you are still mad, suggests that she's blaming herself for something she hasn't done.

I'd say the kindest way to get the point across is to tell her you are seeing somebody else and that you can no longer keep in touch with her. Perhaps then she'll give up, get on with her life and meet someone else.

As for the morality issue, there's no question that using anybody for anything is immoral and selfish. If you just want sex and nothing more, there are plenty of loose wh*res you can pick up at clubs or why not consider a prostitute?
 

Probos

New Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
Heh... she's offered me anal in the past, I wasn't keen... maybe I'm a perverted freak for not wanting it, whatever. Might work on some girls though. :)

I might have come across as having been mean to her, that wasn't the case. I always tried to be nice, fixed stuff for her, helped her move, saved her in emergencies, took her out, and so on... was on a slippery slope to something I never wanted with this girl, so I figured I'd better bail.

If a little white lie "I'm seeing someone else" will do the trick then I'll try that next time she calls. The less pain I cause her the happier I'll be.
 
Top