Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you maintain high number of plates?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you maintain high number of plates that you spin?

I work 9-5, hit the gym 3 times per week 1.5-2h average, than I try to dedicate some time to study coding and other stuff for my career progression. And at the end of the day I am pretty much free only over the weekend. Assuming you have 2 plates already how do you find time to spin them and more important get new ones? I can assume you do not need to meet them every weekend, but anyway, having 5 plates seems not really realistic if you wanna keep your current lifestyle.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most I've had in rotation was four at one time. It was pretty easy - they all knew about each other so there was no stress about having to keep secrets. They knew I was single and not committed to anyone. I would see each one about once a week.
Once in a while there would be problems because theyd get competitive and demand specific time etc as they got invested. I always nipped it in the bud by saying I was single and not tied to anyone.

What typically happens is after some time they let you go if they can't lock you down but at least there's no guilt or stress in having play charades if you are upfront in your intentions.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Unless you have a back-up team of very occasional ****-buddies built up over the years, you can't have a high number of "plates" unless you are lucky/unlucky enough not to be working or someone who meets many women in your working time (barman, bouncer, etc.). It is very time-consuming.

I have my kids half the time and find three women is the sweet spot for me. Then if you lose one, you have plenty of time to find another before the others dry up. Preferably one of them is self-employed too and can meet at lunchtime.

My current lovers all require little maintenance. A brief of exchange of "how is your week going?" text messages between meets. They are all independent, non-needy types who have a lot going on in their lives. Absolutely perfect for me.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3’s my max. One work & two outside work. It takes effort, coordination & luck. However, it usually shakes out to One & a side.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work 9-5, hit the gym 3 times per week 1.5-2h average, than I try to dedicate some time to study coding and other stuff for my career progression. And at the end of the day I am pretty much free only over the weekend.
If you're trying to build something for yourself, you may have to sacrifice. Just because some guys on the internet talk about having five plates in rotation doesn't mean you need to match it, or compare yourself to it. At the end of the day it sounds like you have more on the ball. It all depends where you want to put your priorities, women or investing in yourself?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally have trouble maintaining over 2 at once. I have a very tough schedule between work and having joint custody of my daughter. Even with two it basically takes up the vast majority of whatever free time I have left.

Unless you are single with a very low-demanding job I don't see how you could consistently ever handle 4 at most. I have had 4 at my maximum and essentially just ended up phasing out two of them due to time constraints alone.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're trying to build something for yourself, you may have to sacrifice. Just because some guys on the internet talk about having five plates in rotation doesn't mean you need to match it, or compare yourself to it. At the end of the day it sounds like you have more on the ball. It all depends where you want to put your priorities, women or investing in yourself?
He needs to work them into what he's doing. Like when I was actively doing it, the women generally lived close by in the city - I was living downtown and I would go out to eat after work about 2-3x a week, I would ask one of them along or I would say come over I am going to make x. If I was planning to go to a function I would invite one along and so on.

As long as you retain the upper hand it's doable. The problem is eventually they demand more time and on specific days which is what causes friction and takes away from what you want to do that isn't related just getting together. You have to remain tough. If you can manage to see every other week or so that helps.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I work 9-5, hit the gym 3 times per week 1.5-2h average, than I try to dedicate some time to study coding and other stuff for my career progression. And at the end of the day I am pretty much free only over the weekend. Assuming you have 2 plates already how do you find time to spin them and more important get new ones? I can assume you do not need to meet them every weekend, but anyway, having 5 plates seems not really realistic if you wanna keep your current lifestyle.
I approach 5x a day everyday. Use apps but focus on irl pickup. Grocery store... chat up baeeeeez. Gym take a shot. Your lunch time outside of work or on your commute. Make the time.

I have a rotation. After a handful it gets sloppy. I always source and I run my sales funnel. Million dollar mouth piece. Spit game. Pull.

Rotations erode. Life happens. So be it. Always source prospects. Always run your leads like MM. even dodgey or burned #s run your script and gambit.

Tbh I really next and prefer to go get girls.

Enter the gym. Chat up baeeeeez at the front desk. Say wuddup @ random. repeat! Do the same EVERYWHERE. DAY OR NIGHT. be that guy. Not the cuck 4hr chat. Workout. Just small talk... exit. Repeat. Stack! Acquire. Re approach is king. Workout 1st. You see the same people all the time.

Tell her what you do. State when

CRUSH OR #NEXT!

REPEAT TILL DEAD OR D FALLS OFF!

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Anything more than 2 is a full time job in itself, I have no idea how anyone can maintain 4+ plates while having a job,friends and hobbies. These girls are going to text you a lot. You will see them at least once a week as well.

Reactions: RBK

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
You better believe it and they better come to you most of the time. I refuse to live for women and booty. Getting better with women should mean a stream lined existence with nice feminine connections. None of this has to do with getting rid of a “scarcity” mindset as that has nothing to do why men are not doing well with women or even get oneitis.
Let's say you have 4 plates, a full time job and gym/hobbies/friends. Gym is at least 3 days a week, friends atleast 1 or 2. These girls your going to have to see regularly. Plus any other hobbies you might have.

There are not enough days in the week, you would need to sacrifice something or see these women every fortnight at the most.

Frequency. You don't see them all in the same week/weekend
I was under the impression that each plate was like a casual girlfriend that you see once a week.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

The number of plates is determined by a few factors, among them the following:
-your available free time
-your immunity for sh!t tests
- your energy levels for sex

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything more than 2 is a giant pain in my opinion unless you're only seeing them every 2-4 weeks.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... the first thing you have to do is date women that don't want exclusivity. Second, if have to be okay with the fact that your 'plates' are fvcking other dudes (she's spinning plates too). Finally, you can never talk about or post anything on social media about any chicks at all. Never talk about other women with the women you are dating... never compare one to the other... you can not favor one over any of the other women you are dating. You also have to have the resources to pull this off.

Finally, you have to be okay if they wander off... come back... drift off again.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... the first thing you have to do is date women that don't want exclusivity. Second, if have to be okay with the fact that your 'plates' are fvcking other dudes (she's spinning plates too). Finally, you can never talk about or post anything on social media about any chicks at all. Never talk about other women with the women you are dating... never compare one to the other... you can not favor one over any of the other women you are dating. You also have to have the resources to pull this off.

Finally, you have to be okay if they wander off... come back... drift off again.
What is the normal frequency when you meet with each plate? Let's say every 1-3 weeks? I assume if you haven't met her in a month she will drop herself or some plates can complain that you do not meet more often - than drop again.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, I have zero plates but it's by choice. My brother passed away last month and I went into monk mode focusing on myself.

Historically though, I average 3-4 plates at any given time and always have orbiters hit me up through IG trying to get into my rotation. I keep interaction with plates at a minimum, only communication is to set up and make plans. I would generally see a plate only once a month or sometimes longer. When I do make plans, it's usually for an overnight/weekend get together. Age range between plates is from 21-48 and i'm 43. If a plate falls off, usually it's due to them finding a boyfriend or the guilt/shame of them cheating on their husband/boyfriend.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the normal frequency when you meet with each plate? Let's say every 1-3 weeks? I assume if you haven't met her in a month she will drop herself or some plates can complain that you do not meet more often - than drop again.
Really it all depends. Every other week is sort of the norm... But it just depends on what is going on, one I'm causally dating, I haven't seen in almost a month, but she is also dating a guy that doesn't know about me. Now these women I date also have other dudes they are dating. It's really not possible to set something up where there is anything like a normal schedule. This happens a lot. Truth is I seldom have any problems with the women I date, they are fine with me dating other women... they just don't want it tossed in her face, which I do not do. My problem is ALWAYS with other dudes that think the chick they are seeing belongs exclusively to them.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really it all depends. Every other week is sort of the norm... But it just depends on what is going on, one I'm causally dating, I haven't seen in almost a month, but she is also dating a guy that doesn't know about me. Now these women I date also have other dudes they are dating. It's really not possible to set something up where there is anything like a normal schedule. This happens a lot. Truth is I seldom have any problems with the women I date, they are fine with me dating other women... they just don't want it tossed in her face, which I do not do. My problem is ALWAYS with other dudes that think the chick they are seeing belongs exclusively to them.
I have a slightly similar situation. Only thing thats annoying is the girls with dudes always want to hang out at a drop of a hat that day. I'll get a text in the morning, "what you doing later". These bitches are horrible with scheduling.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

3-4 is the max I can handle...I had up to 7 or 8 once and it became physically and mentally exhausting