Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you know when its a **** test

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1st post! How do you determine wether something said is a **** test or just say banter,and to take it as such.Iv read bits and pieces of advice,what im trying to say,albeit not very well,is when to dig in and call em out or when to laugh it off....because if you are to quick to ignore them that brings its own frame issues,but you can end up a doormat if you dont respond at all....whats the balance ??

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all there has to be a certain level of attraction on her part. Otherwise she has no business sh*t testing you. Once you know she finds you attractive you look out for behavior that low-key grinds your gears. Stuff that you would never expect from a man. She'll try to question your masulinity or confidence; "You're smaller than I had expected", "That's a weird shirt", "I think you'd look better without a beard", "Have you ever thought about going bald?". That kinda sh*t.

Mind you, she'll only address these points if the characteristic at hand is rather ambiguous. If you are literally a midget, she probably won't talk about it. If you're about average height, she'll sniff out a possible hole in your confidence and test you there. Show her no holes, and you're good to go.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always pretend nothing phases you. If they see you butt hurt at any time, you've already lost. You got to have the better wit and comebacks lined up. Women are very keen on sniffing out your insecurities and confidence.

Some women will get butthurt themselves if you have the better comebacks and maybe even not see you again. But some will submit or tone down any $hit testing they may have had in store for you and gain a certain level of respect.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always pretend nothing phases you. If they see you butt hurt at any time, you've already lost. You got to have the better wit and comebacks lined up. Women are very keen on sniffing out your insecurities and confidence.

Some women will get butthurt themselves if you have the better comebacks and maybe even not see you again. But some will submit or tone down any $hit testing they may have had in store for you and gain a certain level of respect.
All that pretending has a cost. Perhaps at a certain level they won't be doing some of their bullshyt tests in the first place. Or maybe they are of the appropriate personality, maturity or trust level that they won't do that.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that pretending has a cost. Perhaps at a certain level they won't be doing some of their bullshyt tests in the first place. Or maybe they are of the appropriate personality, maturity or trust level that they won't do that.
I agree and I'm really referring to 1st or 2nd dates. This is when they're feeling you out as well since they don't really know you. If they can't gain any respect for you during this time, it's time to next them as why would anyone want to put up with that sort of behaviour?

Any guy that's constantly being $hit tested in a relationship is in the wrong one.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree and I'm really referring to 1st or 2nd dates. This is when they're feeling you out as well since they don't really know you. If they can't gain any respect for you during this time, it's time to next them as why would anyone want to put up with that sort of behaviour?

Any guy that's constantly being $hit tested in a relationship is in the wrong one.
Yea i agree 1st or 2nd date don't say nothing. But to always have to stuff your true feelings due to something they do is going to weaken a man.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** tests are what make you feel indirectly ribbed. you need to roll your eyes like a 6 year old is trying to sell you tap water.

The only problem i have with them, is EQUALITY women want equality but cant turn off their innate nature of what their attracted to

You as a male must take her as she is though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** tests are what make you feel indirectly ribbed. you need to roll your eyes like a 6 year old is trying to sell you tap water.

The only problem i have with them, is EQUALITY women want equality but cant turn off their innate nature of what their attracted to

You as a male must take her as she is though.
Deal with babes who like your kind.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deal with babes who like your kind.
Im just having a rant lol, it boils my piss when i hear the word equality, sh4t tests prove there is no such thing as equality,

Women dont want to win, they want a winner.

No woman will seduce you after shes taught you to read & write

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the
Im just having a rant lol, it boils my piss when i hear the word equality, sh4t tests prove there is no such thing as equality,

Women dont want to win, they want a winner.

No woman will seduce you after shes taught you to read & write
Who the fvck is teaching men here to read and write?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fvck is teaching men here to read and write?
Im on about sh4t tests, sh4t tests prove there is no such thing as equality,
so does asking a woman to teach you how to do something,

she kindly will, but all attraction bets will be off

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im on about sh4t tests, sh4t tests prove there is no such thing as equality,
so does asking a woman to teach you how to do something,

she kindly will, but all attraction bets will be off
True

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How do you know when its a **** test"

Poop has an unpleasant and distinctive smell. To train yourself, always have a whiff, after you drop a duce.

Other than that...stop gaming men in women's bodies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How do you know when its a **** test"

Poop has an unpleasant and distinctive smell. To train yourself, always have a whiff, after you drop a duce.

Other than that...stop gaming men in women's bodies.
Dam. Thats what it is? And dysfunction and hoez?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Pretending is hard to pull of seamlessly. But sh*t testing unfortunately never stops. If you're with the "right" woman and everything is on the perfect wave length, she'll still sh*t test you every now and then - literally until the end of your relationship. But I'd rather prefer sporadic sh*t testing over daily newsletter typa, passive aggressive bullsh*t.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Pretending is hard to pull of seamlessly. But sh*t testing unfortunately never stops. If you're with the "right" woman and everything is on the perfect wave length, she'll still sh*t test you every now and then - literally until the end of your relationship. But I'd rather prefer sporadic sh*t testing over daily newsletter typa, passive aggressive bullsh*t.
I think I'm lucky in the sense that it hasn't happened too much in my 17 year relationship, either that or I've been oblivious to most of it.

You have to get into the IDGAF attitude early on with someone and start off with a strong frame and never weaken is what I would say to anyone that wants to endure a long relationship. If you find $hit testing overpowering you and eating away at you, you need to talk about it with your significant other and if you two can't come to some resolution, then move on or threaten to leave.

Another thing I can talk to about long relationships is never stop with the push/pull technique. This doesn't apply in just getting sex, it applies to all facets of life with her. Pushing/pulling on anything will eventually plant the seed in them and gradually get them to see what you see or want. It's a form of brain washing or mental conditioning to have her come around to your way of thinking. Everything from getting a new boat, going on a trip you wanna go on, getting her to cook more, etc. When done properly, it will train women to be a certain way gradually and very subliminally over time.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being oblivious of that behavior is probably the best-case scenario. She thinks you're invincible and you don't get annoyed. In my opinion it's all up to what you want to get out of a relationship. If you want to have zero friction and a fun time, glide in and out of there. If you want a meaningful and authentic relationship with lumps and bumps, you have to put some work in and accept that there will be some sh*t testing.

Obviously, there are men out there wo don't give a f*ck how they are being treated. And I'm not talking about the good ol' IDGAF attitude. I'm talking about DWYWB attitude = Do whatever you want babe. Yes, I just made that one up. But you know those guys. They eat everything their woman throws at them. They don't speak up and couldn't care less about their masculinity and principles. In my eyes, having principles is more important than anything else.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about DWYWB attitude = Do whatever you want babe.
I would think it be more like DWYWH = Do whatever you want honey.
Because you know beta guys can't get away with calling their significant other "babe" without getting reprimanded for it. LOL :lol:

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think it be more like DWYWH = Do whatever you want honey.
Because you know beta guys can't get away with calling their significant other "babe" without getting reprimanded for it. LOL :lol:
Hahaha.