Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you know shes jealous?

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say one way of knowing whether you like someone a lot is whether or not you get jealous when they do certain things. lately, ive been trying to play the jealousy card with some girls, and im wondering, what are some sure signs of them being jealous?

A girl even told me straight up in a playful " stop flirting with my friends, you're making me jealous"

Is this a sign?

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
in my experiences, girls will ask a lot of questions about what you've been up to, and if you mention chilling with other chicks (who aren't your friends) and if she asks more questions about the girls, that is a sign of jealousy.
A by product of jealousy in women leads them to being clingy.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agree the chick at my work place who was a temp went away for 3 weeks and came back as permanent staff
while talking she comes out with "so wat you been up to for the last 3 weeks? have you been behaving?"
with a false uneasy smile like youd better have.

to which i replied with a ****y smile "me always"

she gave a questioning look before smiling and changing the subject

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though women are the masters of the emotional/covert communication realm, jealousy is the emotion they don't know how to handle very well. It proves to be an invaluable tool in your jouney...

DJ Miquelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah they cant seem to handle themselves when they get jealous - which is always fun to watch!

What that girl said to you may indicate she is a bit jealous but most likely its nothing worth noting really cos in my experience when they are REALLY jealous they wont say 'im jealous' :p

Things they do when jealous include:
Asking you about what you've been doing and who you've been chillin with (as Cherokee mentioned)

Asking what you think of certain other girls (often ones they are friends with)

One time a girl just came out with an angry comment along the lines of me having sex with one of her friends! She was suspicious and the like and her jealously got her angry haha

Another thing ive seen is when a girl tries to hold your attention when you're with other girls cos she is jealous of other girls getting your attention

Im sure there are others but those are the ones ive witnessed!