Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you know if you're a boring bf?

boringme28

Reaction score
My past relationships didn’t last because they said I’m uninteresting to be with. Most of my ex-girlfriends told me I am indeed boring and loving me is suffocating. I don’t understand why. Maybe because I’m really busy at work? But I make time for them always. I am sweet. I never failed to make them feel loved and wanted. I really don’t know what makes me a boring boyfriend. If choosing to have a private relationship is boring, then I guess I am. I’m not just fond of boasting my relationship over social media. If that is what they mean, then I am guilty.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But I make time for them always. I am sweet. I never failed to make them feel loved and wanted. I really don’t know what makes me a boring boyfriend.
^This.

However a single mom with 5 kids would love to have you. You have all the qualities of a beta and that makes you the No.1 contender to raise another man's child.

You'd be a great stand-in daddy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My past relationships didn’t last because they said I’m uninteresting to be with. Most of my ex-girlfriends told me I am indeed boring and loving me is suffocating. I don’t understand why. Maybe because I’m really busy at work? But I make time for them always. I am sweet. I never failed to make them feel loved and wanted. I really don’t know what makes me a boring boyfriend. If choosing to have a private relationship is boring, then I guess I am. I’m not just fond of boasting my relationship over social media. If that is what they mean, then I am guilty.
You didn't describe anything interesting though.

Where's the thrills, excitement, danger and crazy stories?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Do interesting, exciting, and fun things in your dating life…

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
u need to be with crazy chick to realise the difference between boring and interesting personality. bipolar and borderline somehow always are interesting

Reaction score
u need to be with crazy chick to realise the difference between boring and interesting personality. bipolar and borderline somehow always are interesting
Not really. It's just childish.

And trust me, I've seen some crazy people. I've spent months of my life in State mental hospitals. I've seen people that you wouldn't even believe exist (they sh1t on the ground and don't even realize what they're doing, etc.) so some little girl who wants to act tough by pretending to be crazy doesn't exactly impress me.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be spontaneous and enjoy life. I've found that doing things you enjoy doing and changing gears and trying many things makes it interesting.

This is what I see as boring and plagued so many people these days...
Boring people watch TV every night
Boring people avoid controversial topics
Boring people play videogames every night
Boring people dont have friends
Boring people work excessive hours
Boring people dont travel
Boring people dont try new foods or restaurants
Boring people say "no" before they even try new things

If you dont want to be boring, be spontaneous and willing to try anything. Think Jim Carrey in "yes man"

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We obviously can’t make a diagnosis bc we don’t know you.

What I’d recommend doing is asking a close friend or family member what might be boring about you. Tell them to be brutally honest.

My guess is that you’re needy and too available (“beta behaviors”). You’re focusing too much on the girl, rather than yourself. You might have Nice Guy syndrome, where you focus on their needs to the detriment of your own.

It’s important though that you don’t try to literally change who you are in a way that is inauthentic. Try to focus on the things in life that legitimately get you excited, independent of girls.

When you have these passions, and authentically express them, you will naturally become a more interesting person.

If you have a life that is fun and interesting, you can let the girl come along for the ride.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know your boring if you worry about it.

Mate so easily fixed add meetup to your phone and just start randomly clicking.

What a lot of guys don't realise is chicks just want social interaction. Just about anything counts the bar is always set lower than you think