Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do You Interact With People Who Are Physically Revolting?

Reaction score
I'm taking a night class and close to 100% of the people are in very poor physical health. Most of the women are incredibly fat. We break out into short discussion groups every class and listening to them talk and interacting with them is just agonizing. They have all sorts of physical and emotional problems. In other words, there appears to be a strong link between poor physical health and poor emotional and psychological health.

Honestly, I just feel like vomiting whenever we have discussions. This is at a CC where Ive met some real cuties before, but this term it's different. I'm paid up, so I feel like I should keep going since I'm invested in it a little bit.

I really hope this isn't a representative cross-section of adults. If it is, we are in huge trouble.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm taking a night class and close to 100% of the people are in very poor physical health. Most of the women are incredibly fat. We break out into short discussion groups every class and listening to them talk and interacting with them is just agonizing. They have all sorts of physical and emotional problems. In other words, there appears to be a strong link between poor physical health and poor emotional and psychological health.

Honestly, I just feel like vomiting whenever we have discussions. This is at a CC where Ive met some real cuties before, but this term it's different. I'm paid up, so I feel like I should keep going since I'm invested in it a little bit.

I really hope this isn't a representative cross-section of adults. If it is, we are in huge trouble.
10 years ago in college I took a pilates class for my gym credit at the community college during the summer thinking all sorts of HBs. IN reality only two hot girls. One had a boyfriend in the class, BUT the other was HB9.5, tall blond so I immediately sat next to her lol. She had a boyfriend I found out from FB but still friended her during classes and just did flat out cold approach and got her number lol.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Maybe it's because I have been humbled in my life, but nowadays I will let almost anyone be my friend.

That doesn't mean I will let anyone close to me, but as a friend I will give anyone a chance. I'm not saying take the path of least resistance, for a wife, you should find beauty inside and out. But if no one else is around you, why can't you just talk to people without it having to be about a relationship.

Have fun with those people and enjoy your life, not every single moment of every day do you have to get something, in fact sometimes it's better when no amazing girl is around, you have no one to impress, you can just focus on growing. In Judiasm when people study to pray, they divide the women from view, because it is a distraction, I'm sure you'll meet one outside of that class or there will be another one in another class.
:). You'll be ok.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

I don't. I stay away. Seems you should probably do the same.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
why? are you there to learn? not every situation is perfect, you might make friends if you give people a chance and try to see the good in them.