Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do You Interact With People Who Are Physically Revolting?

Reaction score
I'm taking a night class and close to 100% of the people are in very poor physical health. Most of the women are incredibly fat. We break out into short discussion groups every class and listening to them talk and interacting with them is just agonizing. They have all sorts of physical and emotional problems. In other words, there appears to be a strong link between poor physical health and poor emotional and psychological health.

Honestly, I just feel like vomiting whenever we have discussions. This is at a CC where Ive met some real cuties before, but this term it's different. I'm paid up, so I feel like I should keep going since I'm invested in it a little bit.

I really hope this isn't a representative cross-section of adults. If it is, we are in huge trouble.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking a night class and close to 100% of the people are in very poor physical health. Most of the women are incredibly fat. We break out into short discussion groups every class and listening to them talk and interacting with them is just agonizing. They have all sorts of physical and emotional problems. In other words, there appears to be a strong link between poor physical health and poor emotional and psychological health.

Honestly, I just feel like vomiting whenever we have discussions. This is at a CC where Ive met some real cuties before, but this term it's different. I'm paid up, so I feel like I should keep going since I'm invested in it a little bit.

I really hope this isn't a representative cross-section of adults. If it is, we are in huge trouble.
10 years ago in college I took a pilates class for my gym credit at the community college during the summer thinking all sorts of HBs. IN reality only two hot girls. One had a boyfriend in the class, BUT the other was HB9.5, tall blond so I immediately sat next to her lol. She had a boyfriend I found out from FB but still friended her during classes and just did flat out cold approach and got her number lol.