Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you have sex on a coffee date?

Reaction score
So I was texting this girl that I just met around 8pm today and this was the convo we had:

Me: We should get some coffee tomorrow.

Her: How about tonight?

Me: Nah. Let's make it tomorrow evening instead.

Her: Okay..

Now, mind you, this was around 8pm. Who wants to meet up for coffee at 8pm spontaneously which is pretty late? I already knew her IL was very high a long time ago but this one cements it for me. With this knowledge, I want to bed her tomorrow. No waiting for any second or third dates. Any tips or ideas? Has anyone pulled this off on a coffee date? If so, how? Much appreciated.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkDetective50 said:
I want to bed her tomorrow. No waiting for any second or third dates. Any tips or ideas? Has anyone pulled this off on a coffee date? If so, how? Much appreciated.
Unless your going for the super alpha move of banging her in the coffee bathroom....your gonna have to get her back to your place. This is no different from any other date. Show up....be relaxed and confident. Give her a reason to come back to your place.

-Talk about a movie you have and how she has to see it
-Tell her about your pet
-DRAG HER CAVEMAN STYLE(just kidding)

It literally doesnt matter WHY she comes back....just so long as she does. Once shes there, its business as usual. Just go for it.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Unless your going for the super alpha move of banging her in the coffee bathroom....your gonna have to get her back to your place. This is no different from any other date. Show up....be relaxed and confident. Give her a reason to come back to your place.

-Tell her about your pet

It literally doesnt matter WHY she comes back....just so long as she does. Once shes there, its business as usual. Just go for it.
Agreed.

OP, is she in AA? I'm willing to bet she is, If so, you're golden, those chicks love to bang. If not why don't you tell her to meet you for a drink instead? I've never met for coffee that late but I can see the benefit of the added energy boosts.....

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah just come up with any random reason for her to come back to your place, escalate, profit.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Agreed.

OP, is she in AA? I'm willing to bet she is, If so, you're golden, those chicks love to bang. If not why don't you tell her to meet you for a drink instead? I've never met for coffee that late but I can see the benefit of the added energy boost.....
I don't know if AA would matter all that much here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
TheException said:

-Tell her about your pet

Haha. I don't know about the bathroom. I was gonna take her back to her place since she's using a bus to meet up with me but she mentioned the dreaded roommate living in situation. So I'm now thinking of doing it in my car. I don't really like taking girls back to my house unless I've been seeing them for a while. I don't want a stalker ex anytime we break things up. Lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Agreed.

OP, is she in AA? I'm willing to bet she is, If so, you're golden, those chicks love to bang. If not why don't you tell her to meet you for a drink instead? I've never met for coffee that late but I can see the benefit of the added energy boosts.....
Hmmm...I don't know if she's in AA. I doubt it though because she said she doesn't like drinking. Either way, I'm escalating from the get go. We're meeting up today at 7pm so I'll update you guys with the outcome.

Reaction score
I met up with her yesterday. Kissed her on the cheek and she smiled. We talked for a bit then walked around downtown, stopped somewhere and got something to eat. When I was dropping her off, I kissed her again but on the lip and she asked if I wanted to see her apartment. I said sure. She took off her coat and just sat on her bed staring at me in the living room so I moved to her bedroom. Next thing I know, we're making out and we actually ended up doing it. Thankfully, her roommate wasn't in.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
DarkDetective50 said:
I met up with her yesterday. Kissed her on the cheek and she smiled. We talked for a bit then walked around downtown, stopped somewhere and got something to eat. When I was dropping her off, I kissed her again but on the lip and she asked if I wanted to see her apartment. I said sure. She took off her coat and just sat on her bed staring at me in the living room so I moved to her bedroom. Next thing I know, we're making out and we actually ended up doing it. Thankfully, her roommate wasn't in.
Perfect. She did her part by inviting you in and giving you the "stare." You did your part by taking the ball and running with it.

Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
You missed an opportunity.

I'm certain you could have nailed her that night.

This is how I would have played it.

Me: We should get some coffee tomorrow.

Her: How about tonight?

Me: Not a fan of coffee in the evening...keeps me up. Don't mind doing drinks though

Half a bottle of wine and she'd have been yours.

Take her back to the crib and bish bash bosh.
She lives an hour away and I had just gotten back from work.

Last edited: